Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mary Carpenter Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 19, 2016
Okay so here's the dish on these boots! I Honestly feel as though I got a refurbished pair! I will be sending these back for a NEW pair...

Size/Fit:

From all the mixed reviews on how these boots fit, I decided to visit Bearpaw's official site and looked at their size chart. I'm typically a size 8; Bearpaw's measurements 9.50”. So to err on the safe side I purchased a size 9; Bearpaw's measurements 9.88”. At first glance I thought they would be too big, but trying them on, my toes came to the very front when pushing on them from the outside. So I am glad that I purchased a size bigger than my normal size. The fur lining is THICK.

These boots feel very heavy on my feet, definitely heavier than the Faded Glory tall boots from Walmart. It's awkward when you first walk in them, because the seam above the ankle bends inwards; I'm hoping that will go away after breaking them in.

Quality:

I purchased these boots in black to be versatile with all my fleece lined leggings. These boots did come out of the box looking dirty! That was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. I understand that black will show everything but there were places where the suede actually looked worn out, as if they had been worn. I also found specks of what appears to be wax, because it cannot be scraped off.

The suede does not feel soft to the touch on the outside of these boots, it feels rough. The black fur on the inside of the black boots feels somewhat soft. BE AWARE: There is white fur on the inside of the bottom of the black boots.

The seam going up both sides of the boots shows some kind of white string that stands out from the black thread; also disappointing.

Price:

For paying $40 for these boots I expected them to at least be clean and be sewed correctly on the seams.

Overall I think these boots could have been put together MUCH better. I don't think I'll be buying from Bearpaw again. They were not worth the price.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 2, 2015
I have always loved bearpaw because of the quality and the great prices. I recently visited the local shoe stores and just the short bearpaws alone were over 80 dollars :/ the price for the Emma boots is amazing considering it's the tallest boot and much less than the shortest in the stores. The snow in Kentucky gets way too high to get the short boots anyways so I needed these and could only find them here. I wear a size 8 but boots are always tight so I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly as usual! They are so pretty and soft but my picture doesn't do justice because I was in a rush. But overall you will not find a better price for these boots. I have never had any issues over the years with bearpaw and I love them for that! They are such a great brand and I'm so happy! Thank you!!!
on February 16, 2011
I LOVE these boots! I got them in the olive green color which is a lovely, earthy tone, muted, but still very unique. They're incredibly comfortable, and have stayed really soft and 'fuzzy' despite being walked around in a lot. Great boots!!!
on November 8, 2014
i bought theese boots paid 80 bucks for them and got a few wears and they fell apart the whole sole can off like a cheep $1.00 pair save your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Kmart cheep fuzzy boots have lasted 2 yrs of every day wear and through the washer 3 times spend the extra money and buy Cloud Nine A.k.a Rj's Fuzzies brand i bought a pair of them 5 yrs ago and they still and wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! bare paw has a warranty im trying to get refunded we will see how it works but if i was you dont waste your hard earn money on such crap!
on January 17, 2014
I ordered my usual size 7 and they fit perfect. I did read several reviews and on the BearPaw website that they suggest ordering 1 size larger, however, I am glad that I did not do this and they would not have fit me then.
I did find that they were somewhat tight around the calf until I broke them in a little. I had a hard time tucking my skinny jeans into them at first without them causing major bunching at the knee, however, as they loosened up some, this improved!
Love them!
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2013
I'm a recent convert to this style of shoe, but I work in a really casual office that's FREEZING and needed something comfortable and warm - these are so perfect, they're my new favorite winter boot. Suede is great quality, as is the Sherpa lining.

Sizing Note: I've read many reviews that stated they got the shoe way too big, and others recommending that you go to Bearpaw's website to figure out the correct size - both of those points are incorrect. Bearpaw recommends sizing 1-2 sizes UP because of the thick lining of the shoe - I believe that's why people are mistakenly ordering the wrong size.

I went with another reviewer who suggested to order a size down because the lining will pack in around your foot and you'll end up with more room - so thankful for that suggestion - I'm a 6.5, ordered a 6 - the first few days of wear, yes the shoes were tight - but sure enough the lining has packed inside and they now fit perfectly - there's actually enough room for me to put an insert in these so I have more arch support.
on January 14, 2014
I bought these in the black expecting that I may have to return because my calves sometimes don't fit, but these did. They are every bit as comfortable as my uggs, but way less money. SOLD-I'll never spend that kind of money for a stupid tag! Who's going to look at the tag? Don't hesitate-this is one of my best buys ever!
on February 24, 2016
i purchased these instead of the pricey UGGS i've been buying for years. these are as warm as UGGS - but not the same quality. because i only wear these as house shoes/slippers - these will do. they are bigger in the calf than UGGS - and slip on my heel. they feel large overall. the fur lining on the foot bed is matted - and some of it has come out. this never happened in my 15 year UGG buying history. i purchased these on sale - if i'd paid full price i would've been upset. my UGGS lasted for 2 or 3 winters each pair - but at the sale price on these i can buy new ones for the next two or three years and still pay less than i would have for UGGS. these are probably fine if you are not comparing them to UGGS.
on February 22, 2015
I absolutely love these boots usually but I ordered these ones and they ended up tearing towards the soles of the boot and snow and wetness was reaching my foot. I only wore them for not even 2 winters and my last BearPaw bootes lasted more then 4 years.
on July 17, 2014
I got into bearpaw several years ago and I decided to get the Tall boots last winter. These look awesome with an abundant amount of outfits( got in the Camel color) and the length kept me toasty. I am originally a size 9 and wasn't sure whether to size up or down due to all the mixed reviews so I just went with a 9. It fit a bit too snug at first but over time it loosened a lot, so stick to your actual size :). Plus it didn't drain me completely compared to the way the Uggs price would have lol !