5.0 out of 5 stars wam and lovely color
These boots are so warm and comfy. I got the evergreen ones and I love the color. Quality is very good. I have owned two pairs of other brand boots and these are by far the best.
Published on December 23, 2012 by GAO YINHUA

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching irregular
Irregularity in stitching above the instep between the ight and left boot. Left boot which is my smaller foot, can just about be pulled on. Very unhappy with that. Have never had a problem with BEARPAW boots before. Will make me rethink future purchases. Hope it stretches in the future so I don't have to struggle to pull the left boot on.
Published 23 months ago by Michele Berlepsch

5.0 out of 5 stars wam and lovely color, December 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 21, 2013
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Mamba Snow Boot (Apparel)
the boots just arrive and they look exactly like the pics. They are very comfortable and well made. I love the color and fit me perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!!!, October 31, 2013
I got these boots for my daughter. She absolutely loved the color pattern and the style. Very nice boots for the price and WARM!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching irregular, March 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun = in and out, February 4, 2014
These (silver+black) Ugg knockoffs are fun and comfortable. I originally wanted them for an upcoming event that required warm boots, but their arrival was much later than I expected. My request to return them to the seller for a refund (I purchased others to meet my time line) was met = but return postage was almost half of what the boots cost!

I'm glad I kept them = they are good looking - unique - and made well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mamba Boot, January 1, 2014
Nice boot, gave to Grandaughter for Christmas, she wears 9 1/2 in tennis shoes but these were too big. I also misplaced my return slip, how do I go about returning?

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boot, December 26, 2013
We were afraid to order these thinking that they may be too goddy, but the picture looked nice, so we took a chance. We were pleasantly surprised by how cute they are. They fit well, look well made, and feel comfortable (actually have some comfort and not just a flat feel that some boots have). No problems with shipping. Would order another pair if we had a need to!

5.0 out of 5 stars I' very happy with my beautiful boots!!, April 26, 2013
This boots fit perfectly.The style is a classic, suitable for any age.
Very well made and very comfortable.
It arrived on time. First class merchandise. First class seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Purchase, September 23, 2013
If I could give this a zero, I would. The boot tore up after a while. It was not worth the money at all. Beware...

1.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, September 15, 2013
I purchased these on super discount and got what I paid for. I don't wear these boots out of the house, just use them as slippers for chilly mornings and nights so they're totally OK for that use.
If I purchased these for fashion I would be a little disappointed; the printed surface looks cheap, the fur lining on the top of the boot looks cheap and three of the four toggles fell off within 2 months of wearing them (indoors only).
I'l be replacing these with a more suitable slipper from UGG soon.

BEARPAW Women's Mamba Snow Boot