|Fits as expected||
BEARPAW Women's Meadow 605W Boot
|Price:||$33.90 - $89.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Dyed Sheep Fur (Fur Origin: China)
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Knee-high boot featuring insulated upper with shearling lining and wrap-around rubber sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This medium-height women's boot by BearPaw offers a style that's well paired with denim, a casual skirt, or country dress, with a ruggedly comfortable design ideal for kicking around town.
When winter rolls around and you'd rather not slip or slide in the slush and snow, slip into the Meadow boot from BEARPAW. Its insulated uppper and shaft keep you warm while temperatures drop. The suede upper looks great and keeps the winter chills at bay. Walk warm and in style with the Meadow boot from BEARPAW.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00400N6WU
- Item model number: Meadow
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
VERY poor quality.
snow when I visited Minnesota...burrrrrrr!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These boots will feel small when you first put them on because of the fluff of the sheepskin. After about a week, it molds to your foot and you're just fine. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sariboo
Color was not really as described or shown in the provided picture.Published 3 days ago by ms pebbles
A tiny bit big. But they don't offer half sizes. So they are fine. Perfect and warm. Made well. I can tell they will last a long time. And my feet stay dry and warm!Published 5 days ago by Gwen
I love these boots!!! My other pair I had for 10 years! They hold up very well.Published 5 days ago by Rhonda Kaiser
Second time I ordered these - very comfortable and warm. Love them although they aren't exactly the most fashionable boot :)Published 7 days ago by lori lazarus