5.0 out of 5 stars very nice
Published on January 12, 2012 by Lrl

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small
The boots came quickly and looked very nice, but ran small (short) unfortunately. I would order 1/2-1 size larger. Width was good, however.
Published on January 14, 2012 by mailemds

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 12, 2012
I had two concerns ordering these: not natural shearling, and the complaints about the seams being painful. First concern- The way bearpaw made their shearling lining is brilliant. I love straight up "sheeping bags" for toasty feet throughout the winter, but this works just as well. Second- the seams. First day of wear they were no problem, second and third they were bothersom, but I figured, like any quality leather product they would conform to my feet, and my persaverance paid off. After a week of regular wear they feel wonderful. If you have sensitive feet some socks would help the break in process. Excellent purchase for an amazing price. Size ran very true for me and the traction of the soles has kept me steady on some sidewalks that were mini icerinks. Love them!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small, January 14, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, comfortable, January 11, 2011
coach "s spoon" (Newport News, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Great buy! The boots fit comfortably. They are warm and kept my feet dry as well while tromping through the
snow when I visited Minnesota...burrrrrrr!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these boots., December 9, 2010
Love the bearpaws, very warm, cozy and comfortable. Order a size larger then you normally take. Incredibly fast service!!

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, February 22, 2012
Well I purchased these boots in January and here it is the end of February and they are coming apart at the bottom seams. I loved them at first and wore them maybe 1-2 times a week and they are now falling apart after about 8 weeks of wear. Not pleased at all. I like Bearpaws in general and purchased a good pair last March and they are still wearable. I thought I was getting the same quality, but not so. Just be warned they may not last.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 2, 2013
This is my second pair of Bearpaw boots. Absolutely loved my first pair. Although they are exactly the same size the new pair are very tight, The sole is nothing like my old boots. I can't imagine that they be as good on ice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, January 28, 2013
I finally caved into the ugg/fugg trend and I must say, for the price these babies are so comfortable! Just as amazing as real uggs and so warm and cozy in the winter. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, November 10, 2011
These boots are very nice, comfortable, and stylish. The thicker sole on the bottom is good for the heavy snow that we get here in Michigan. They are heavily packed with fur on the inside; I have no doubt that they will keep my feet warm. Be warned though, they will need to be sprayed down with a stain protectant.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Shearling lined as description says., January 18, 2014
It is only partly shearling lined. Halfway up the leg they switch to synthetic fleece and the joint is poorly stitched.
VERY poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, February 6, 2013
I love my boots, warm and comfy. Oddly they don't stink after more then a year of use. Some knock off brands tend to stink after a few months of wear, these didn't.

ARRAY(0xd9c762ac)