Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on October 28, 2014
I like this brand of boots. They are nice and cozy and not ridiculously overpriced. I have been having trouble with the fit. I am a size 81/2 and ordered a size 9. When I ordered these boots I found out that depending on if I wear them with bare feet, which gives me so much extra room I would have to go down a size, or socks ( +thickness factor), they are nice and snug. The Meadow boots are very tight around my calves and made them uncomfortable in the ankle area. Going to try a different kind with a wider fit in the leg.
on December 11, 2013
I have owned Bearpaw boots for a few years now and I wear them so much I wanted to replace my old pair.

The first pair I received from Amazon had something sharp attached at the heel seam, which stuck into the back of my heel making them impossible to wear without extreme discomfort.

Amazon replaced these with a second pair - these had a big black permanent mark on one of the boots.

The third pair appear ok.
However, all three of the pairs received are not of the same quality as Bearpaw meadow boots that I have previously purchased. They all varied in size and seem much narrower around the foot and ankle than my old boots. They do not appear very well made now, so I do not know how long these will last with continued use.

Also, please be aware that the lining is NOT entirely natural as the advert would have you believe. The label inside states 60% sheepskin, 10% wool and 30% acrylic.

Overall, I am thoroughly disappointed that the quality of these boots has deteriorated considerably since my last Bearpaw purchase.
on December 5, 2013
I have had a pair of Bearpaw 605w from years ago and they were of high quality suede outer and super soft sheepskin inside. Needed to update as they were getting too clunky (the fluff flattened and the boot stretched out - they started out a tiny bit big to begin with). These newer one are perfect in size - dont feel that they'll be an issue when the sheepskin flattens. My only gripe is, the suede feels really cheap. Not soft, just stiff. But everything else is great. I'm a true size 7 and bought a 7.

EDIT: i tried a size 6 as the size 7 did end up feeling like it might be a tiny big and this pair was HORRIBLE!! Lining is only 60% sheepskin (but honestly i question if its even that high) and mixed with wool and ACRYLIC!?... Feels sparse, flat and furry as opposed to thick, soft and really dense. Wow what a difference between the 2 sized pairs and what an inconsistency. What happened to bearpaw?? Anyways size wise the size 6 is actually a smidge smaller than size 7 so if you're a size 6.5 definitely go down to a size 6 and hopefully you don't get a crap pair.
on January 14, 2013
I don;t see how people complain about qualty and durabiliy. My 16 yr old daughter wears her taller Dream Bear Claws purchased 2 years ago almost all the time in the winter. When I first got them I put stain and water repellant on them and they are still nice and she is not easy on cloths. These booths are not as tall as the picture appears. They are advertised as 8.5" from the arch but are only 7" from arch, but they are quality Boots.
on January 8, 2015
I've been looking for a pair of winter warm boots for a few weeks and I was torn between splurging on a pair of Uggs or going with something cheaper yet sturdy. I came across these BearPaws two days ago and when I saw that the cost of the black ones was cheaper than the actual website figured i'd take a risk, and I am so glad that I did. The black is just that BLACK no ash. The fit is perfect, I'm between an 8 and 8.5 so I went with a 9; and i have room to wear thick socks if I wanted to. They came just in time, i'll be rocking these tomorrow. I think I may order one more pair in a lighter color.
on December 5, 2011
I couldn't be any happier with these boots. They came just as pictured.
I found the sizing to be accurate, there was just a little bit of toe room when ordering my normal size. I just got them, so I'm not sure how they hold up long term, but they seem to be very good quality. All in all, they are very cute, and when I need a new pair, I will be ordering again!
on November 22, 2012
I ordered these boots in a size 9. Everyone around where I live (a college campus) seems to have a pair of these "ugg" style boots and I wanted in on the trend. I think I know why everyone wears them now.. They're amazing! As someone whose feet are literally always cold, I was pleasantly surprised at how warm these are. They are super warm. At times when every other part of my body, coat and all, has been cold, my feet have always been perfectly warm wearing these. I can't emphasize how impressive that is. I have another pair of thinsulate lined snow boots that don't keep my feet even close to as warm as these do.

I took the advice of a few other reviews and waterproofed my new boots. The color darkened a little bit but water I have spilled on them on purpose rolls right off. So far, so good.

I think these are high quality, fairly priced boots. They seem to fit true to size. I haven't tried them out yet in heavy snow but I have high hopes for them and will post an updated review when I do.
on November 27, 2011
I love these boots. I Bought a pair for my self and a pair for my mom. We have had these for about 2 years now and they still look great. My mom wears them about 4 months out of the year and i wear them 6 months out of the year. the fur on my boots has gotten flat from my toes to about a few inches above my ankles. When i'm not wearing them u can see the crease lines which doesn't bother me since Ive had them for a while now. The soles are still great and everything is still in tack. On my mom boots the fur still looks really good and its still fluffy all over. i figure its prob since she doesn't wear them as much. when we go up to the snowy mountains we always where these boots and our feet stay nice and warm. we have a lot of rain also here in Seattle and i wear these on rainy day most of the time and i have never gotten the inside of my shoes wet. I do recommend putting an extra arch support in these or any other pair of boots or shoes even uggs for that matter. since i wear these alot i try to put the arch support in these once or twice a week just to prevent any damage from happening later on. last year i didnt put any arch support in them and i was fine. the reason why i have added them was because i started to hear on the news that alot of people where getting hurt from wearing shoes with out enough support so i decided i didn't want any future problems. also i am pregnant as i also was last year. now that i do wear the arch support with ALL my shoes i have noticed my back doesn't hurt as much, since the babies add more weight to my back they do help minimize the pain.
on January 14, 2015
this is a follow up review. I just got these today, put them on without socks and they fit gr8.. I will say, that if you have a wide foot,( I don't) , you will need to get the next size up as the site recommends. I have a narrow foot with long skinny toes and they are perfect. In boots I wear a 7.5, so the 8 is just enough bigger with the lining to accommodate my toes and be comfortable. Hope this helps for size ordering
on February 19, 2012
I bought these because I needed a warm boot with traction. I also didn't want to spend a lot on a pair of boots that would only be worn for a few months. I do a lot a of walking which is why I wanted traction and these were the only ugg-style pair I saw at a good price. I usually wear a 9.5 so ordered these in a 10 which is usually big but these are not. My toes hit the front of the boot which I thought would be a problem after a few minutes of walking. I read another review that said these boots made someone bleed on their heels - after about 20 minutes of walking in these, my heels bled too. There is a piece of stiff material on the heel (which you can kind of see in the pictures) that rubbed so much, it scraped off some skin. I had to stop at a store and buy some thicker socks and band-aids in order for me to be able to walk home without too much pain. I'm giving 3 stars because they are very warm and of decent quality (especially for the price!) and I'm sure they would be fine for most people who do not do a whole lot of walking. I've worn them in single digit temperatures and they kept my feet warm but I am also wearing 2 pairs of extra thick socks to keep them from rubbing on my heels. Once my heels are healed, I'm sure one pair of thick socks will do the job but right now they are still tender.