Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 29, 2012
Description: 3 compression levels.
Reality: none, has on or off, that's it. And "on" is iffy at best.
Description: "A powerful strong massage".
Reality: minor vibration. Think of your cell phone, on vibrate, inside a pillow. That's how "strong" it is.
Description IN package: AC adapter supplied
Reality: none

Waste of $$$.
on December 20, 2012
Not impressed. But I prepared myself for that. It does fit my huge calf but it makes a lot of noise when you have it on. Even louder than my foot bath massage unit.
VINE VOICEon February 14, 2013
I'm using this little do-dad as I write this. It makes as much noise as a wood chipper; that's the first complaint. It's too freaking loud.

Second, the velcro was not sewn on in the correct position, so while it fits on larger areas, it won't catch and hold on smaller areas.

Third, the vibrator would be more useful if it moved around inside its encasement.

All that said, I've decided to keep this thing, because it did relieve the chronic stiffness in the ball of my foot. As a dancer, I'm willing to put up with a lot to get the desired result. However, I would not recommend this product unless you are pretty hard up and you don't have much money (as am I).
on July 2, 2013
As I pulled the "massager" from the package, I immediately noticed how flimsy it felt. The leg wrap portion of this "massager" is not like the Neoprene material found in sports wraps and stabilizers - instead, the wrap had a plastic-y feel to it, similar to that of a Tyvek envelope. As I began to place batteries into the battery pack, I noticed that one of the battery contacts was positioned incorrectly. This "defect" was easy enough to correct by merely sliding it out of its position, turning it in the opposite direction, and then sliding it back into position. However, the real disappointment came when I turned the device on. Harsh, uncomfortable vibrations emanated from the box shaped "massager" located within the leg wrap. There was not a "low, medium, high" setting available as mentioned in the website description. Additionally, the website description claims that the "massager" is a pneumatic device, which suggests that some sort of air pressure is involved - it is not. (Note: the description on the box and the accompanying instruction sheet make no such claims).

Bottom line, the only “compression” in this device comes from how tightly the user may decide to wrap it around the leg. The only “massage” in this device comes from a strong, centrally located vibrator. I will be looking elsewhere for a compression massager that actually delivers what it promises.
on November 24, 2014
The product works great but the sizing is for someone with a massive size calf. For normal to smaller adult calf's the Velcro is not able to secure. I am a 170 pound male and a runner all my life and I will have to use an ace bandage to keep it on my leg. They need two sizes OR add some more Velcro so it works for normal folks.
on February 22, 2014
Item vibrates nicely however the compression is not as expected. I was hoping for a pump,deflate,pump action. Perhaps I didn't read the description properly It does inflate. It does vibrate. That's it.. No massaging action at all.Since it does do something and the price was low, I didn't feel it worth sending back. No way is this worth someone looking for health benefit action.
on March 11, 2013
I bought these thinking that they may work sort of like the leg cuffs a hospital uses while you're confined to a bed. In no way were they going to even 1/8th of the way mimic the hospital cuffs. They basically just vibrated and I sent them right back. The best part about these were the fact that I learned how courteous and professional the customer service department was at Amazon
on March 1, 2013
I own an excellent and effective air compression massager (which inflates and deflates) but I purchased this unit because I wanted a more portable unit for travel. This is not a 'compression' massager. It is nothing more than a vibrator inside a piece of fabric. I purchased my unit used, so fortunately it was just a small waste of money. There are battery powered vibrators for sale at discount stores and drug stores for around $5 which would do the same thing as this product.
on June 6, 2012
This is a great item for it's price. Strong but pleasant sensation that works on sore calves after along day of running around the office. Another great thing about it is that you can strap it to your thighs or arms and even your neck, so it's really an all around massager. I think I'm going to spoil myself and get another :)
on December 12, 2012
Have circulation problems and this really helps. In the evening after work, I put this on my legs and it really relieves the pain. Ready to go all evening.