5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the results - had to reorder
very pleased with the results but the product shocked me when, unexpectedly, 1 of the cable wires broke-no luck fixin it myself!
Published on March 13, 2012 by health freak

1.0 out of 5 stars Gel pads not included
Published 20 months ago by Lori Liles

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the results - had to reorder, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Beautyko Ab Transform Plus (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Gel pads not included, June 3, 2013
Lori Liles (Albertville, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beautyko Ab Transform Plus (Misc.)
I ordered this for my mom after I ordered and received one from groupon, which was half the price of this one. Mine came with gel pads but the one I ordered for my mom did not come with gel pads. I have tried contacting the seller and I have waited a week on a reply and I have not gotten one. This is the first time I have ever had any problems on Amazon. I have now had to order the gel pads for an extra $20.

Beautyko Ab Transform Plus