|Price:||$33.93 ($0.47 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
BEER NUTS Original Peanuts, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
- Great for Sampling
- Great with any beverage
- A nice addition to gift baskets
- Perfect for watching the big game
- Made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is processed on shared equipment. May contain traces of dairy, wheat products, soy, tree nuts and peanuts.
Serving Size 1 oz Servings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving Calories 170 Calories from Fat 126 % Daily Value* Total Fat 14g 21% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Polyunsaturated fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 80mg 3% Potassium 160mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 7g 3% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 2g Protein 7g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 10% Vitamin E 5% Niacin 15% Pantothenic Acid 5% Phosphorus 9% Magnesium 13% Zinc 6% Copper 8% Manganese 25%
Peanuts, Vegetable Oil (Peanut and/or Coconut), Corn Syrup and Salt.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They're a bit smaller than before, my husband was complaining about it. but hey, it's cheap and they still taste good, I don't care much.Published 7 months ago by KUKUKUKUKU