Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Color: Stainless Steel and Black|Change

on January 22, 2015
I've owned this blender for about 3 and a half years and it's still going strong. I've had the basic Magic Bullet before and can say that this machine is better built. I also appreciate the larger cups and amount of accesories that it came with. The main thing to note with this is not to over fill it and always use a liquid when blending smoothies. Usually water or milk up to the Max line will always get it working. Also, it's important to pulse the blender a couple of times to get it going before locking it down.

Many people think that you can throw anything in, lock it down and blow out their motors. It's important to use enough liquid and some common sense.

Following the "NutriBullet" formula will always work in this machine:

Bottom half Greens,
Top half Fruit,
Boost (Protein Powder, Ground Flax, etc) on top,
Liquid to the max line.

Treat it well and it will last you years at a fraction of the price of the Magic Bullet.
review image
11 comment|205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2012
Excellent for smoothies. Motor is strong. I had a Hamilton and had to return it because the motor was not strong enough to snake smoothies with ice or frozen fruit.
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2009
I purchased the Rocket just a few days ago in hopes of creating great smoothies n protien shakes. The design n look of the rocket are pretty sleek i must say. It blends a shake in just minutes, pretty awesome. The only issue i had is one of the main points of these single serve blenders is to simply remove the cup throw on a lid and take it on the go (as i do for work in the morning), this way i can enjoy my shake as my mid day snack. However, i noticed there is minor leakage when carrying the cup when you are on the go. I had thankfully put mine in a zip lock bag just in case, which was a good call on my part. I have heard better reviews on the magic bullet, especially to just throw a lid on the cup n take it on the go without any spills. I plan to return the rocket, which is unfortunate, but oh well. Can't beat the price though if you are just looking to make shakes and drink it right away at home, or other uses that do not require to use the lid for on the go.
99 comments|329 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2009
This blender is wonderful. Just looking for more cups. I had the M. Bullet until it stopped working when I purchased the Bella. The inside of the main blender unit is much easier to clean than the M. Bullet. It is completely smooth inside. To help with the loud noise with these little blenders just double a towel on your counter and use the blender on top of that. Can also use a double towel on top of the cup too! Works great when I'm trying to use when someone is resting/sleeping.
22 comments|234 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
It said in the description that the tall cups were 21.6 ounces - which was the entire reason I bought it (16 oz is too small for the shakes I planned to use it for). They looked too small to me when I opened the box, and when I filled one of them with water, I found out it holds a maximum of 16 ounces (and, according to the instructions, you're not supposed to fill it past the "max" line, at about 12 ounces).
on December 21, 2014
Love this little cocktaiol machine. fast, easy and cheap. Pat Rockett
on March 5, 2009
I love it. It's convenient and the clean-up is easy. Great for smoothies. (Using frozen fruits and crushed ice cubes.)However, you must make sure the top is screwed on all the way or you will have difficulty getting it off, so be careful. Also it's noisy, but quick. I've purchased one for my daughter and she and her husband love it. Had it over two years and no problems. Would buy it again.
0Comment|149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2010
I bought this about a month ago and have had nothing but pure joy using it. It makes a great smoothie, is super easy to clean, and an amazing value when it's on sale. I think those with negative experiences are maybe expecting too much from it. First of all, it is NOT a regular size blender. Those having problems blending are probably treating it like a regular blender. It is meant to be used for individual/smaller jobs. It makes a perfect smoothie for one person if you don't overload it and if you use enough liquid to balance out the frozen pieces (i.e.- ice, fruit, etc.). I can easily make and clean my breakfast in less than 3 minutes and then am out the door. As for the noise? Yes, it does have a motor. Motors make noise. And since you're not suppose to have it running for more than 3 minutes (usually it only takes me 30 seconds), I don't see how anyone can't just bear with the noise for that short period. Come on...it's not like you have to live with that noise all day!

UPDATE...
I'm sad to report I'm changing my rating from 5 stars to 2 stars. During my 3 month ownership, I've exchanged once then later returned it. The first time, the motor died and I thought maybe I put too much in the blender so was partly my fault. On the second one, the cup got stuck in the middle of use. I tried everything, including getting a screwdriver to pry it open, but the cup wouldn't budge. I immediately took it back to Macy's, with the smoothie still in the cup! They were great about letting me return it, even with the smoothie still inside. I'm sad b/c i really love the look and convenience of this blender.
55 comments|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2015
I LOVED my original Bella Cucina blender -- which lasted 10 YEARS with almost daily use. This new one has inferior soft rubber coupling devices on the blender and on the blades, which worn down in less than 2 months! (I've included pictures.The unit is now useless and I am past the date to return on Amazon!! Not a happy customer. Has anyone else had the same problem? The black debris in pic 3 is the rubber wearing out.
review image review image review image
on March 17, 2013
I purchased this Item. After using for while, everything was good but grinding blade. I only use for vegetable with small amount of water. while I was grinding vegetables as usual liguid was coming out of center of the blade and wet the main body.
I cheked and found blade was loosen and there was a gap in the center of the blade. I can not use that blade anymore.
I called the customer service, they said they charge $15.00 for one grinding blade. I believe they have to replace that malmanufactured blade with no charge. All other parts are good to use.