Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

Color: Stainless Steel and BlackChange
Price:$33.69+ Free shipping

on January 22, 2015
I've owned this blender for about 3 and a half years and it's still going strong. I've had the basic Magic Bullet before and can say that this machine is better built. I also appreciate the larger cups and amount of accesories that it came with. The main thing to note with this is not to over fill it and always use a liquid when blending smoothies. Usually water or milk up to the Max line will always get it working. Also, it's important to pulse the blender a couple of times to get it going before locking it down.

Many people think that you can throw anything in, lock it down and blow out their motors. It's important to use enough liquid and some common sense.

Following the "NutriBullet" formula will always work in this machine:

Bottom half Greens,
Top half Fruit,
Boost (Protein Powder, Ground Flax, etc) on top,
Liquid to the max line.

Treat it well and it will last you years at a fraction of the price of the Magic Bullet.
review image
on September 9, 2009
I purchased the Rocket just a few days ago in hopes of creating great smoothies n protien shakes. The design n look of the rocket are pretty sleek i must say. It blends a shake in just minutes, pretty awesome. The only issue i had is one of the main points of these single serve blenders is to simply remove the cup throw on a lid and take it on the go (as i do for work in the morning), this way i can enjoy my shake as my mid day snack. However, i noticed there is minor leakage when carrying the cup when you are on the go. I had thankfully put mine in a zip lock bag just in case, which was a good call on my part. I have heard better reviews on the magic bullet, especially to just throw a lid on the cup n take it on the go without any spills. I plan to return the rocket, which is unfortunate, but oh well. Can't beat the price though if you are just looking to make shakes and drink it right away at home, or other uses that do not require to use the lid for on the go.
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2012
Excellent for smoothies. Motor is strong. I had a Hamilton and had to return it because the motor was not strong enough to snake smoothies with ice or frozen fruit.
on October 2, 2009
This blender is wonderful. Just looking for more cups. I had the M. Bullet until it stopped working when I purchased the Bella. The inside of the main blender unit is much easier to clean than the M. Bullet. It is completely smooth inside. To help with the loud noise with these little blenders just double a towel on your counter and use the blender on top of that. Can also use a double towel on top of the cup too! Works great when I'm trying to use when someone is resting/sleeping.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2009
I love it. It's convenient and the clean-up is easy. Great for smoothies. (Using frozen fruits and crushed ice cubes.)However, you must make sure the top is screwed on all the way or you will have difficulty getting it off, so be careful. Also it's noisy, but quick. I've purchased one for my daughter and she and her husband love it. Had it over two years and no problems. Would buy it again.
on April 3, 2010
This product looks good and has great attachments and such, but it only last a few months!
on March 10, 2010
I bought this about a month ago and have had nothing but pure joy using it. It makes a great smoothie, is super easy to clean, and an amazing value when it's on sale. I think those with negative experiences are maybe expecting too much from it. First of all, it is NOT a regular size blender. Those having problems blending are probably treating it like a regular blender. It is meant to be used for individual/smaller jobs. It makes a perfect smoothie for one person if you don't overload it and if you use enough liquid to balance out the frozen pieces (i.e.- ice, fruit, etc.). I can easily make and clean my breakfast in less than 3 minutes and then am out the door. As for the noise? Yes, it does have a motor. Motors make noise. And since you're not suppose to have it running for more than 3 minutes (usually it only takes me 30 seconds), I don't see how anyone can't just bear with the noise for that short period. Come's not like you have to live with that noise all day!

I'm sad to report I'm changing my rating from 5 stars to 2 stars. During my 3 month ownership, I've exchanged once then later returned it. The first time, the motor died and I thought maybe I put too much in the blender so was partly my fault. On the second one, the cup got stuck in the middle of use. I tried everything, including getting a screwdriver to pry it open, but the cup wouldn't budge. I immediately took it back to Macy's, with the smoothie still in the cup! They were great about letting me return it, even with the smoothie still inside. I'm sad b/c i really love the look and convenience of this blender.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2009
This blender works as advertised and is great for making smoothies, but not a whole lot else. The product is pictured here inaccurately showing more glasses than are included with the set, there are only 3 included glasses, be sure to read the description. It really irks me when products are displayed incorrectly in the product picture. Online shopping is almost completely picture based so it's really important to customer satisfaction to make sure the picture you are showing them is the picture of the product they are getting. The product box accurately represents the product contents with only 3 glasses, I'm not sure why it's displayed with 5 here.

In terms of the product itself, the included "lip rings" are pretty much completely without function. They don't actually thread onto the glass, so make sure you don't try to pick the glass up by gripping them. They also do not fit very snugly onto the glass, so some liquid invariable escapes under the lip, which makes them messy. Personally, I can't see a single reason to not just toss the lip rings, I think they were included to increase the number of pieces in this set for marketing purposes.

I did not see anyplace that said the glass sizes. Not counting the inch and a half of space above the max fill lines, the small glass holds 6 oz of liquid/food, the tall glasses hold 12 oz (a can of soda is 12 oz to give you perspective).

The product blades are about as dull as the edge of a spoon, don't expect any fine chopping here, pretty much you are beating things to death not mincing as a traditional blender might do.

Basically, make sure that when you buy this product all you want it for is moderately sized smoothies, drinks, or the occasional sauce/pesto and you'll be fine.
on December 28, 2009
I bought this blender because the reviews were so great but boy was I dissapointed! The design is sleek and gorgeous but the good things stop there. It makes awful noise and does not even make basic smoothies. You have to put very "soft" food (like bananas, pears etc.) because it simply will not puree "tougher" stuff like celery or radishes. Even when I left it on for half a minute, still my green smoothies turned out semi-puree with chucks of vegetables (though I had previously cut them in small pieces!). Bottom point, my inexpensive Hamilton blender was much much quieter and more effective for half the price!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2014
Love this little cocktaiol machine. fast, easy and cheap. Pat Rockett
review image