5.0 out of 5 stars I Heart Bello

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality
Published on June 27, 2012 by N. Daniels

5.0 out of 5 stars I Heart Bello, November 27, 2011
Tripptastic (Brandon, FL 33511) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BELL'O OA351 Audio/Video Furniture for 27 to 52 Inch TVs (Electronics)
I am kicking myself in the butt for buying mine at hhgregg for $349.99. I just saw that its much cheaper on Amazon. I really wanted the stand now, so I paid the price. The directions assembling this was easy. my main top came in one piece and the 2 bolts for each leg and each shelf got 4 screws each. I love the color. Its actually darker than the photos show. Solid wood, amazing quality. this is the third piece of furniture that I have purchased that is made by Bello. Worth every penny. I would recommend this to a friend and to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best AV table for the money., November 22, 2011
After shopping around for AV furniture to house my reciever, DVD player and cable box I came across this table for 231.00 on Amazon. I have an Onkyo reciever that is 6.75 inches tall and wanted to keep it well ventillated as it gets pretty hot. I really don't like opening a glass door every time I use my equipment either so I settled on this beautiful table. I am really inpressed with the build quality, really heavy and sturdy and seems that more real wood is used in this than others I've seen at the $400 pricepoint. Assembly was very easy requiring only a philips head and a hex wrench that is included in the box. The only thing I don't like is that with no back it is really impossible to conceal all the wires so I'm going to make my own back for it. I highly recomend this table as it is very well built. You simply aren't going to get a better quality piece this cheap unless you score at an estate sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV Stand, Superlative Service, December 26, 2012
I looked at many stands in an effort to find one for about $200. Everything in that price range is particle board and, often, vinyl stick-on "woodgrain." Wanting to find something better, I came across this one, which is well worth the extra money. The quality is very good, especially for the price, and as others have said, assembly is quick and easy. About the only thing you may want help with is turning the stand over onto its legs after you've assembled it. This stand compares favorably to ones costing in the $500 range at my local electronics stores.

My purchase went through an Amazon Marketplace retailer, NetRush. When it arrived, it had a dent in the front edge of the top. I would have been able to overlook it if it had been anywhere else on the stand, but this was in the one place where you'd see it whenever watching the TV. I called NetRush and left a message, and their customer service rep returned my call promptly. She gave me the phone number and suggested I call Bell'O, while she e-mailed me the instructions in case Bell'O couldn't help. I called the Bell'O rep, who immediately offered to send a replacement part which arrived in perfect shape two business days later. I could not have been any happier with the service I received from both NetRush and Bell'O, and I really like the looks and quality of the stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Furniture, January 29, 2012
This item was received with all parts. It was well packed and glass was not broken. I thought the glass insert was going to be clear, but was pleasantly surprised that it was a smoke/gray color.

The upper portion to include drawers is pre-assembled. You have to assemble legs, shelves, cable management strip and insert glass in slot at top of table. Each piece (e.g., legs, shelves, etc.) is labeled with see-thru stickers for assembly identification.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice stand, November 6, 2014
UPS delivered the package intact without damage, which is a plus. Easily put together in a about 30 minutes by myself. Looks so much nicer than those other stands made of fiber board crap. Shelves are large enough to fit my onkyo home theater receiver and my 52" samsung dlp tv. Was unable to fit my home theater pc case though due to support beam that run along the bottom of the top shelf. I may eventually transfer it to a thinner case so it will fit. Once you tv and components are on it really takes 2 people to move it around. Does not slide easily on the carpet even with furniture moving pads under the feet. All in all a very nice stand, wold recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Table!, November 23, 2013
the table is perfect for our new 50 inch TV. The dark color matches the rest of our living room tables.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, June 27, 2012
The Furniture arrived Via UPS. The box had been slightly damaged but the table itself had scraps and scratches that were not caused by the carrier. It appears this was a repackaged unit. The veneer on the sides of the selfs is paper and damages easily. I would not recommend getting this item from online vendor. We saw it at Frys but they did not have it in stock so we ordered it from amazon. Would have returned it but it would have been a lot of trouble to repackage it.