5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
This necklace was even more beautiful when I received it than I had imaged by seeing it online. I received my order fast and had absolutely no problems.
Published on October 8, 2009 by Jamie

3.0 out of 5 stars The stone came off
I loved it when it first came, but one of the stone came off the 2nd time I wore it so I was a little disappointed. The quality of the stone was not good either.
Published on February 26, 2012 by N.Y

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 8, 2009
This review is from: BERRICLE Silvertone Puffed Heart Pendant Toggle Necklace (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVES IT!!!, January 3, 2011
The pictures for this necklace do not do it any justice...it's even better in person! The necklace has a decent weight to it and the stones give it added character. I received so many compliments when I wore it. Sadly...I LOVE it more than I love my Tiffany Toggle necklace. You will not be dissapointed with this necklace...trust me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toggle Heart Necklace, November 29, 2010
I purchased this necklace because I love heart pendants and necklaces and I had previously bought one that tarnished within a month. I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks so expensive and I get compliments on it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT, November 18, 2010
the heart is sooooooo beautiful i love it!!!!! i cant find anything wrong with it!!! it was everything i was looking for and more. when i opened the box i expected it to be not as nice as the pic but it was even better. i rock it every day! also i live in hawaii so i was expecting it to never arrive ontime because nothing ever does out here. and it did arive on time!!!! they also gave me 15% off flier in my box!!! i will deff buy again from them!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT i would of paid 90$ for this

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!, January 6, 2011
I love this toggle necklace. It is just beautiful and I am so glad I ordered it. You can also wear it 2 ways. I wear it everyday because I love it so much. It has a nice weight to it. I cannot find anything wrong with it. Shipping was fast. I cannot say enough about this necklace. Anyone looking for a nice necklace and do not want to spend a lot of money and still have something nice to wear then this is it!!! You will not be sorry you ordered this... It is just amazing and I just love it. I normally do not wear a necklace but I just love this! I am a daycare provider and I love it so much I just cannot avoid from wearing it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect necklace, January 2, 2013
Don't hesitate on this one, the chain is nice and solid, & the heart looks great! I had waited on this one, but I'm glad I finally got it, the price is great for such a nice necklace, I would definatly buy again for a friend

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow this thing sucls, June 16, 2012
I wasn't really looking for an awesome piece of jewelry but damn this thing sucks. Stones started to fall out on day two. Returned and got a refund. I wouldn't really buy it if I was you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hearts Toggles Compliments!, May 11, 2012
Terry M Hancock (Pinnacle, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This necklace is very nice. I hesitated since it is not sterling, but it is very pretty, heavy weight and looks more expensive that it was. Every time I wear it I get multiple compliments. The heart reverses from the shiny rhinestone side to a filigree of hearts on the reverse for a less dressy look. If I'd gotten this as a gift I would have been overjoyed! If you are thinking of getting it...do! You'll be happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars The stone came off, February 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous find for fabulous price!! Great company too!!, November 30, 2011
Super fast shipping. I ordered this beautiful necklace 2 days ago and recieved it today. I wasn't expecting it to be shipped so fast. Fabulous company to shop with. Superior procuct. I bought the Silver Tone Puffed Heart Pendant Toggle Necklace. The reviews are right. It is stunning. I am very excited to find such a beautiful piece of jewelry and to recieve it so fast. Fabulous company!!!! Thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›