5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
I ordered this set for my sisters wedding as her bridal jewelry she would wear and let me tell you I recieved the product 2 days early and it looked exactly like it does on the pictures on here maybe even a little better everyone loved!!!!!! The set. It was very beautiful.
Published on August 21, 2011 by sammyDmarie

2.0 out of 5 stars necklace is unsuitable for wear
Published on June 7, 2012 by rainbows_after_rain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars necklace is unsuitable for wear, June 7, 2012
This review is from: BERRICLE Silvertone Rhinestone Bridal Necklace Earrings Bracelet 3-pcs Set (Jewelry)
Bracelet is acceptable, because it's pretty. It's one downside is that because the sparkly part of the bracelet is heavy, it keeps sliding to the underside of my wrist, which means only the clasps and the nonsparkly side is in view, unless I'm constantly adjusting it. The earrings are okay, although they look a bit awkward. However the necklace is a big no-no. It looks pretty in theory. However when you actually wear it, it is a large plate that is lifted off from your neck, making it look, big, awkward, and cheap. It is basically unsuitable for any occasion. I bought this for prom, but ended up having to buy jewelery at the last minute at the mall, because I COULD NOT wear this set. My advice: don't buy this product

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!, August 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful....., April 13, 2014
I love it! It's exactly what I wanted. Just as beautiful as in the picture. You will not go wrong with this set. Perfect for any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle, February 17, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this set! I had bought 8 for my bridesmaids and MOH. They came in so fast and they look just as lovely as the picture shows. No imperfections. 100% perfect! I tried on the necklace to see if it would bother the neck area, not even a bit! It exceeded my expectations!! EXCELLENT PRICE! Sparkly and I'm excited to give the set to them!! Yay!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars it added so much more to my wedding, August 21, 2011
I am very happy with my purchase. It was everything the picture showed and more. The item came on time and everything fit. It just added to my special day. very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice set of jewelry, March 2, 2014
I was satisfied with These. They actually look like the photo. I bought them for bridesmaids gifts and I think they will really enjoy them

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 26, 2013
My daughter-in-law wore this at the wedding and it was breathtaking. I highly recommend this beautiful jewelry set. I hope you enjoy as much as she did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant, June 24, 2014
so so so so cute. i love these pieces together. i would recommend to others. looks very elegant on the neck

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful perfect touch for bridesmaids, July 22, 2013
I was looking for the perfect set and found these. Purchased 4 sets and they were gorgeous on them with their strapless dresses! All I can say is wow! I searched hours for something and this is it. Very many compliments on them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›