Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BESTEK 75W DC 12V to 110V AC Power Inverter with 3.1A 2 USB Ports
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: 75W|Change

on November 28, 2011
Even with the great reviews and price I was hesitant when buying this convertor since no reviews talked much about its capacity to run a portable DVD player, but I bought it anyway hoping it would work. It did! The size is reasonable, it goes in and out of the outlet easily (a complaint on many other brands), and it works! The DVD battery got low, so we plugged it into the convertor (crossing our fingers, of course), and it worked perfectly the whole Thanksgiving trip. My kids are going to be very happy on our 25-hour car trip this Christmas. Thanks!
22 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2011
I purchased this converter to power a uniden video monitor in my car. I'm using it as a baby car seat monitor. Since the monitor doesn't have the best battery life I need to have it plugged in all the time. It only came with an ac outlet charger. This converter worked like a charm. The fan is not loud and it slide right into my cars cig lighter. It's pretty large but not more then I expected. I also loved the fast shipping and feel very satisfied with my purchase. I appreciate a company that cares for their customers. That seems so rare these days.
on June 25, 2012
I used this converter to inflate (and deflate) one queen and two twin Aero beds for our camping trip. Just plugged the converter into my truck, plugged a 100 ft extension cord into the converter, climbed into the tent and plugged in the Aero bed electric pump and it worked perfectly. One tip, make sure your vehicle is running.
on July 18, 2011
I bought this Car charger because I was going halfway across the U.S. and back, which is like a 60 hour trip. I knew I would be using my phone and laptop, so I bought this so I could charge both of them. It tends to fall out on the bumpy roads, but if you push it back in it won't fall out for about another hour.

-treyrg
on May 1, 2015
IT WORKS GREAT I DID A FEW CARS POLISHING NOW I CAN USE MY BUFFIN MACHIE IN THE PARKING LOT
review image
on June 5, 2011
Well made and solid. I am using it to power some small motors like air compressors and electronics while camping. I am not sure if it will power larger equipment as it does run off the battery. Just to be safe I run the engine while I use the lamps and compressor.
on December 1, 2015
Looked like an ideal, more compact solution than the inverter I currently use. Sadly, this is a real disappointment. I own a 2009 Escalade and a 2003 GMC Yukon. This will not work AT ALL in the Escalade - the lighter plug is snuggled deep enough into the ashtray area that you cannot plug this adapter into it. Inside the Center Arm Rest is another DC hole, but it's enclosed and I worry the venting on the sides will cause overheating in there and lead to problems. The Yukon also has curved access to the DC outlets - see pictures. If you plug this unit all way way in, it will power up, but the silver contacts on the sides are visible because it is not completely inserted, and the unit will wiggle out when driving because it can't be seated all the way in, and you absolutely can't use the til feature. Finally, when it powers up, the fan is pretty loud. This is common on all the Inverters I have, but you'd think it could be quiet when not in use. Overall I think it's a pretty poor design.
review image review image review image
on September 15, 2011
the adapter is perfect for computers or speakers. it works great for school or long trips. easy to use and charge anything you desire that you don't have a car charge for. Great price and excellent product.
on July 15, 2011
When I received the unit, I was a little worried because I percieved a burning smell. But testing showed that it worked as advertized. I was able to power my tablet PC and also used the USB port for my GPS.
If I was going to change anything, it will be the size and shape. For some reason, plugging it to 12v DC port on my car was alittle challenging. In all, I am happy with the device.
on August 4, 2011
My Sony camera requires the use of a separate battery charger. However I needed the camera immediately and since I was leaving on a car trip, my only option was a car charger. That is where this little gem comes in play. I am now able to charge my camera, just as I do my phone, my gps and my mp3 player. When camping I realize that I can also use my air mattress pump. Handy device...and item was shipped immediately and received as advertised.