Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Super Humanoids All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Customer Discussions > BEYOND: Two Souls forum

BEYOND: Two Souls exclusive to PS3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 17, 2013 3:14:59 PM PDT
Ewookie1 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 8:57:33 AM PDT
J. Razo says:
Sorry sir only on PS3.

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 7:33:52 PM PDT
Schwann187 says:
I'm sorry to hear about your frustration. There are plenty of people who buy a console for one game, I bought a ps3 for God of War 3. As time went on, I ended up purchasing plenty Sony exclusives such as infamous, uncharted, journey, the last of us bc I had a ps3 laying around and loved the games to death. Made my purchase of the ps3($350 at the time) worth it. Btw, where are you shopping at? bc just last black Friday Sony had a holiday bundle that included infamous 1

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2013 8:45:57 PM PDT
Ewookie1 says:
I "really" wish we could afford to buy the PS3. My wife and I have talked about it. But, on our fixed income, it's really hard to find a way to do that, or justify it. We might try to this year, but it's hard to say. We've been hit hard with hot water heater and swamp cooler replacement. That wound up killing our plans to remodel our horrible bathroom.

I'd just like to see this game presented for PC's as well. We'll see.

Thanks for your reply though.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2013 8:43:01 PM PDT
Robb Boutros says:
That's the idea. You have to buy a PS3 to play it, or you don't play it at all. They aren't going to be "swell guys" and share.

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 2:37:02 PM PDT
T. Gibson says:
I see fell for you man compared to PC prices for games are all ways more on consoles. But you have to consider upgrade cost on a PC i haven't done the math but i assume its catches up or exceeds the consonles.

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 8:48:18 AM PDT
Rain says:
I'm not too smart to figure out computers so I'll just stick with consoles. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2013 10:40:43 AM PDT
Ewookie1 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2013 10:48:39 AM PDT
Ewookie1 says:
Hey, I would never suggest that people that use and enjoy console systems should ever stop using them. If that's what you're most comfortable with, then by all means, enjoy it to the max!!!
I'm just saying that I wish they would port this game to the PC 'as well'! Also, as I mentioned earlier, I think developers that refuse to develope for the PC are just shooting themselves in the foot, cutting themselves off from a huge source of revenues. Especially with a game like this. But hey, who am I but a potential customer?

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 3:46:11 AM PDT
Rain says:
Hopefully Quantic Dream has someone on the team that reads all the comments you are making. I am very sure that David Cage would like everyone to enjoy his games. He should take it in consideration one day and I agree it would be amazing to see Quantic Dream games on PC.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2013 11:07:02 AM PDT
Ewookie1 says:
It's nice to hear that someone gets what I'm trying to say. I was beginning to think I was crazy. Thank you

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 11:38:11 AM PDT
Rain says:
Yeah Ewookie 1 if you notice more and more games are starting to port to everything. Good example is Watch Dogs. They are porting to everything including PC. Sometimes I think it has to do with what they have in their budget. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 4:26:53 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2013 4:31:01 AM PDT
Rain says:
I haven't confirmed this but from reading another blog on the game. There are apparently 20 different endings and over 75 chapters. I don't know how this person knows this information. Sounds amazing. Please don't kill the messenger, if I am wrong.

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 6:22:31 AM PDT
Wayne Worthy says:
I'm a PC gamer as well, but I also have the 360 (the system I purchased first) and a PS3 (I actually brought the system for Uncharted 2, MGS4, and Infamous). Like Schwann187 said, after awhile, more awesome exclusives come out for the system that makes it worth it. You spent $3000 on your PC (I only spent about $850 for mine), that's a helluva lot more than you'll have to shell out for the PS3 and Beyond 2 souls. As of now you can get a 125g PS3 for $250 on Amazon. Another $50-60 for the game and you should be set. If you like this game, you could try heavy rain, which was pretty good as well. Think about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2013 8:10:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 13, 2013 8:12:57 PM PDT
Robb Boutros says:
I get what you're saying, all I'm saying is that they don't agree with you, and this isn't about the "betterment of the gaming community", or the altruistic idea of allowing PC gamers to experience these games. It's about business. I've heard this argument before, and it comes back to the same thing; This game is made and published by SONY, and if you want to play this game, you have to buy a PS3.

Rather than participating in the PC arms race and spending $3,000 so you can see a few extra blades of grass in Crysis or whatever, and that you'll have to upgrade again and dump even more money into it, you could have taken some of that money and bought a PS3. And if you're on a "fixed income", what are you doing spending three grand on a PC?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  BEYOND: Two Souls forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Jul 17, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BEYOND: Two Souls
BEYOND: Two Souls by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars (793)