Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 27, 2012
Well made, but stupid design. Specifically, the passport cover is backwards, so to insert your passport so that it can open to show ID, you have to flip the cover so that the cards and money packet are sticking down. You can see this in the product photo. At least it was cheap!
33 comments35 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2011
There is badly defective sewing around the outer edges, causing the pockets to separate and come off. The leather that makes up the pockets is not sewn through - there are no needle holes, because the leather was poorly cut, placed, and sewn. The whole thing looks okay at first, but is relying on a tacky adhesive to keep it together - any stress on a "seam" and it separates. This happened when I first put credit cards in it.

On top of all that, it has a terrible, headache-inducing chemical stink. I place it in a worse category than new leather/shoe smell.
review image review image
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2009
Gread little cover for the passport that allows cards and some money to be all in one place for shopping in open markets this is great - they don't get to see what is in your billfold or where it is and you still have cash to pay for transactions - Our group (8 of us) used these while on a cruise going into ports and we all really thought they were very helpful - Highly Recommend - Also received these very fast with great shipping costs!!!
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2010
A passport holder plus credit card holders. I wasn't expecting much for something less than $10. But I didn't want to put my passport by itself whiling renewing it so I bought this to give it a cover. The leather quality is very good. I think it is as good as premium leather jacket. It fits right in yet very easy for quick removal. But I don't think anybody need to take it out of the cover in the air port.

I love this extra credit card pockets. It allow me to keep my SSN and other emergency credit card in there.
22 comments16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 8, 2010
I bought this passport cover to replace one that I had for several years. It has fewer card slots than I would have liked. My previous passport holder had slots on both sides. However the fewer slots keeps me from overstuffing it. I live and work overseas and need to carry my passport with me at all times. I almost always keep my passport holder in my front pant pocket. Thus it gets a lot of wear. So far after several months of use this passport holder has held up extremely well with no signs of wear.
on January 5, 2012
Pay very close attention when purchasing this product. If you want your passport to be inserted as shown in the picture this means that the credit cards and money slot will be useless to you since they point upside down and are so loose your money and cards will fall out. Also, if you do insert the passport as shown with the cards upside down the embossed PASSPORT emblem on front will appear upside down. Overall, this product seems like someone made a mistake in design but decided to sell them anyways. HORRIBLE PRODUCT, DO NOT BUY!!!! The return cost for this item is almost as much as the product itself so I will not be returning, however I will need to purchase a different passport cover since this one is completely impractical!!!!
11 comment24 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2012
I guess Canadian passports are slightly larger than American, because this wallet is a bit too small and the passport sticks out. It was a good price and I will not be sending it back, but had I known this, I would not have ordered it to begin with. The stitching and build of it seems fine.
on December 24, 2012
it is not made of leather. The word passport in the back is not clear, look like a used one
on May 4, 2010
I had my old one for 4 years and it stayed in my back pocket the entire 4 years. So there was a lot of damage to the old one. So it was time for a new one.

This one came in and its perfect. I love the exstra card holders in there. Great for my travel bank card, phone card and sky miles card. Its not leather. If you are trying to look rich than its not for you. It is nice and nicley made. It also does teh job it was made for.

I am exstreamly happy with this product so far.
on March 27, 2013
Terrible quality. The word passport is missing imprinted letters, scratches on the back of the cover and overall cheap and flimsy quality. This is a 99 cent store quality product and should be sold as such. Not worth more than a buck. Oh and this cover is not leather by all means.Fail.

See 1 answered question