5.0 out of 5 stars km2
I had a set of these in a 35" on my dodge 1500, now I have a set this size on my 94 f350 4x4 powerstroke and I love them just as much. I has some 37" toyos on my 2010 f250 and didn't like them as much. They are good offroad and quiet onroad.
Published 19 months ago by mike

1.0 out of 5 stars 255/85R16 separating problems
Published 2 months ago by Robert Mcelroy

5.0 out of 5 stars km2, December 10, 2012
This review is from: BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 Off-Road Tire - 255/85R16 123Q (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tires, amazingly quiet, Eddie C from WI!, March 28, 2014
These tires are amazingly quiet. I live in northern WI and drove them out to Williston, ND within 1 day of mounting and balancing them and they blew me away. They still have signs of where the "nubbs" were on their faces. Great wearing so far and great traction!! They fit my 2500-HD without even rubbing. All my buddies love the looks as well! Highly recommended. Eddie J. C. From Superior WI!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Long Trip No Trouble, October 23, 2012
I bought these in 255/85-16 E Load rating. I needed a talk skinny tire for my trip Virginia to Alaska. I drove my Dodge 2500 diesel pulling a 24ft trailer total weight of 19,000lbs across some nasty roads and some good roads. Tires were quiet and stayed cool on the long smooth highway runs. They gave me plenty of traction and stable handling on the curvey tall passes that had light snow. So far so good. But I have less then 10,000 miles on the tires in total. Once I get to drive it in the Alaskan snow I'll add more. In closing its a good all around tire that is capable of slinging mud and snow when you need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the the best off-road/mud terrain tires on the market., March 8, 2013
I have always been an avid fan of the BF Goodrich A/T series of tires. Last year I had three 4x4’s wearing them. Full size bronco, one ton pickup, and YJ Jeep. Sold the Bronco. If you’re looking to buy a set of these, you know what they’re all about, so describing their performance is moot, but they’re great. One thing I can say is this is about the best price I’ve seen on this tire in a few months, and as a Prime customer I was amazed that shipping was free. Best price I’ve seen lately on e-Bay has been $233 including shipping. Keep in mind that if you don’t have a tire machine, add about $15 for mounting and balancing. Then, $219 + $15 = $234, mounted and balanced for just a buck more than e-Bay’s best price on 03-08-2013. So, I recommend them, and buying them here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tire!, January 22, 2013
I put the 255/85-16 tire on my 2011 Xterra PRO-4X and really like everything about them. They're surprisingly quiet for a mud tire and they look just as aggressive as they are. I would say it's probably one of the best MT tires you can buy and getting free shipping from Amazon just blows me away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grippy, June 18, 2012
Can't complain much about these, the noise is OK and they were plenty grippy on and off the road in snow/ice and mud/dirt.

1.0 out of 5 stars 255/85R16 separating problems, May 12, 2014
I purchased 6 of these tires 2 years ago for a 1997 dodge 3500 dually 4x4. At first I loved them. They are 255/85-16 10 ply, load range E. At 15000 miles, I had one of them separate, so replaced it. But yesterday when I got home from a 1200 mile trip, and now at 20,000 I have two more of the tires have separated, one on the rear, and one on the front. I run 75 psi in them (rated at 80 psi) and drive 65 - 68 mph. The truck weighs probably 6500 lbs and I pull a 4000 lb travel trailer. The truck is in great shape and aligned yearly. I run mud terrains on a Jeep and a blazer and don't have problems. But perhaps the 10 ply are more prone to separation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love these tires, April 16, 2014
Great tires! Perform awesome and look even better! Snow and mud are no match with not a lot of road noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars good so far, May 10, 2013
Have about 1000 miles so far. Little noise but that's to be expected. Had real good luck in the past with BF Goodrich. Surprised but Amazon Had the lowest price with free shipping. 03 F-350 Dually 4x4

Rate and Discover Movies