Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 28, 2015
I got this for my boyfriend as a birthday gift. He loves it!

He says he feels like it was tailored for him. He's 6'1" and always a large in shirts. I ordered him the Large Tall and it fits perfect everywhere...even in the sleeves!

I wanted a coat he could dress up or down and still stay warm. The quilted lining keeps him warm...we live in southern Michigan so that says a lot. It's an awesome value, especially if you're looking for a Tall size, which most stores have limited supply of.

Regarding packaging...It comes on a coat hanger, in a disposable plastic garment bag, nicely folded so it won't wrinkle. The box can be wrapped as well if you're gifting it.
on October 15, 2015
I really like this winter jacket. I wanted a black wool coat for the winter here in Minnesota, and this one is the perfect style for me. I like the single breasted pea-coat style rather than the usual double breasted style, and this one looks really stylish and modern. I normally would wear an XL, but I ordered an XXL because I will wear this over heavy sweaters and scarves in the cold weather...and I'm glad I ordered the size up, it's roomy enough to go over several layers, but just barely. Over a typical single layer dress shirt it fits a little roomier. I'm looking forward to wearing this jacket in the winter.
on January 21, 2015
I got this jacket for a friend coworker who decided to move to cold cold Montana. It fit him perfect in Large (which he told me he is). It's a nice brown, I heard some else compliment him on that. For the price point this is a really good jacket. I am not sure by itself it will be great for the Montana cold, but nice for fall or winters like u have here in Dallas which goes to say 15-20F max. Just a note on the buttons.. It's ingenious they have a nice small button on the inside stitched along with the larger on front. Phew that will make fixing buttons if ever it got out such a breeze. No need to take it in to get it mended. Packaging was perfect the box was good no harm could come to the coat in shipment
on January 2, 2015
I love this coat. I receive compliments every time I wear it . It can be worn with jeans or dress slacks. The brown is unique and don't see in department stores at least where I'm from and we're known for our variety and styles of coats. I'm in the process of getting the black. Other reviews have stated problems with buttons,but I haven't had any issues not yet any way. Get this coat you won't regret it. Kentucky.
on November 1, 2011
I am pleased with my purchase of this coat. I like the look and feel of the materials. I'm a bit wide in the shoulders, so it's just a little tight at that point. But, I've never owned a coat with this kind of cut or tailoring so maybe I just need to wear it for a bit. Aside from that tiny detail, however, I really like this coat. I feel that the description and photos of the item accurately portrayed the product and it was shipped quickly and without difficulty.
on February 15, 2015
It's imo not quite the perfect coat, lining in pockets feels like the type that'll unravel in time. But it's not going to be my everyday coat, only when brown is needed. Should hold up long enough. Overall happy with this purchase.
on March 9, 2016
My husband bought a car coat at TJ Maxx years and years ago. It is thick wool, lined with something like thinsulate...
One of those products that you love so much you wish you had bought two at the time, but can never find the exact same thing again.
From the picture this one looked similar - but wasn't.
This coat is a thin wool without a warmth lining. The pockets were lined with satin rather than a flannel.
Out of the book it looked like a lint catcher. And it just did not look like a quality garment.
We returned it. I gave it 2 stars because maybe if we didn't have something to compare it to we would have liked it better.
The old jacket still lives on, we took it in to the seamstress to get new pockets (the old ones had holes), still has a broken button on the cuff, still a little frayed in places - it's like a favorite blanket.
on November 17, 2015
Very pleased with both the style and the comfort of this coat. As a big man, fining a car coat that allows me to wear a suit jacket underneath was important and this one fits the bill. Hoping the quality remains high for more than a year.
on November 13, 2014
For the price this jacket is in beatable I purchased a jacket that was a full size larger and I'm going to have it altered – great jacket and warm
on December 9, 2014
I'm 6'4 195 pounds with long arms. It's been a long time since I've been able to find a coat that fit well with out a bunch of extra bulk. The first day I wore the coat a complete stranger complimented me on it. I don't believe that has ever happened before. I also believe that speaks loudly about how nice this coat is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse