Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BGSD Men's "Samuel" New Zealand Lambskin Leather Car Coat - Black Big & Tall 3XLT
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 3X Big Tall|Color: Black|Change

on October 9, 2013
I am 6'4, 210, and I bought this jacket in Large/Tall. It fits perfectly, sleeves long enough, 35 inch collar to hem in the back length perfect. it is lambskin so it is soft and supple. lambskin is not elephant skin so it is not a jacket that can stand up to barbed wire. But it looks great and is very well made with expensive quality details all around it. I have shopped around and this jacket at $219 was superior to ones costing double, no kidding. It was packed superbly and shipping was fast and safe via UPS. An all around superior purchase in every way.
on December 4, 2013
I like this coat. Always wanted a leather jacket and this jacket looks good and has very nice feel to it. It seems well insulated and made well. Sizing wise; I am 6', 210 lbs, with a 34-36 waist depending on when I ate at the last buffet. Originally ordered the XL since that is what I usually get, but it was a little large on me. Returned it easily and the L fits much better, hope this helps with sizing.
on November 21, 2013
I'm 6'3" 220lbs. I was in class two weeks ago and saw my classmate sitting in front of me wearing a nice, black leather coat. Sorry folks, but she looked GOOD in it. Ok, so the seed was planted in my mind.....leather.

The weather started getting colder and I knew it was time to get a new coat, otherwise I would be battling the elements in a hoodie and THAT was simply not enough for wintertime weather.

I ordered my coat on Nov. 14th 2013 and received it today Nov. 21st 2013 and couldn't believe how it looked when I got it out of it's packaging. The advertisement looks great, that's why I bought the coat, but it looks BETTER in real life, up close and personal in YOUR hands! I am simply THRILLED that I upped the cash to buy it. Other coats which look nowhere near as good as this one were selling for $20 odd dollars or so less so I figured why not pay a tiny bit more and get some LUXURY. I freakin' deserve it!

There are two outside pockets deep enough to actually put your hands in there and three inside pockets, one on the right breast and two on the left--one on top of the other. Kinda handy for my cell phone, documents, or for those with a CCW. This coat is toasty warm too. In 32deg weather I put on a hoodie, then this coat over it to keep the torso warm...the hoodie keeps my head warm. I feel absolutely no cold through this coat.

I don't know what to say....I'm a little dumbfounded at the high quality of this coat. The lambskin is just so......soft and supple and smells sooooo gooooood.

I am completely satisfied with my purchase of this coat and the seller, Luxury Lane shipped it to me fast!

I dunno....leather just kind of.........does something for you............It's 100% CLASS!

UPDATE!!! 4-11-14 NOW I'm ticked because winter is over and it is not cold anymore and can't wear my coat. That thing is a woman magnet. I'm no Billy Dee Williams, but women sure looked at me like I was when I had that coat on. They looked at me like I had the looks of Billy Dee and the money of Bill Gates. Can't wait till winter-time again. :)
on November 21, 2013
I am also 6'4" and 210 lbs. The Large Tall size is tight in the shoulders/chest and the sleeves are a little too short for my arms. I hope to be able to get a slightly bigger size because I love the look and feel of the jacket.
on September 16, 2014
I got this for my husband, and he really likes it. It is not heavy but it is very high quality leather, soft as butter, and the detailing is really nice. There are three interior pockets, two with Velcro closures and one with a button/loop closure, for cell phone, headphones, etc. The buttons are firmly attached, with little buttons on the inside holding the buttons on the exterior. The cuffs button as well. The lining is a quilted poly blend.

The measurements are just as described by BGSD -- I ordered a size up just because and he actually could have worn the next size down. But he is fine with the extra room as he can wear a down vest underneath and it will be very warm for the coldest part of winter. Very handsome jacket. And he looks yummy in it :-).
on February 9, 2014
I was very happy with this coat. The leather is extremely soft and great quality. The jacket is very well made. I purchased the x-large for a gift for a gentleman that is 6'2" tall and it fit perfectly, including the sleeve length.
on October 11, 2014
Fits great. I have wide shoulders and this does the job, great sleeve length, stylish and soft, 3 inside pockets, very comfortable, I highly recommend, the sizing is perfect just purchase in what ever size you normally wear and it will be right
on November 28, 2015
I usually wear Large coats and Medium or Large shirts. This coat was very nice and very soft and good quality. However the fit was off. I Ordered a large and it was just slightly too big in shoulders and had a large belly area like i could fit a 9 month pregnant womans belly in or a small 2 year old curled up. I am very slim athletic build 190lb and 6 foot, but it looked like i was a kid wearing my grandpas over coat. Sent back for refund.
on January 5, 2016
I bought the Samuel Leather jacket for my husband as a Christmas present. For the price I received a beautiful well made jacket. I was really impressed with the softness of the leather. He is 5"11 about 220 so I got an XL. Perfect fit. The only negative issue is with the buttons. They are very loose so we will be having them sewn on more securely.
on March 24, 2014
Love this coat - highly recommend. The fit is exactly right and the leather is (and feels like) a very high quality. Not so much for a 'brutal' cold, but still works well in the winter here in Chicago.