|Fits as expected||
BGSD Men's "Richard" Classic Two-Button Lambskin Leather Blazer
|Sale:||$199.99 - $259.99|
- 100% Leather
- Regular Fit: extra room through the chest and waist for a classic fit
- Two-button front closure
- One chest pocket and two flap patch pockets; interior pockets
- Single back vent; Approx. length from center back: regular 31"; tall 32.5"
- BGSD is a U.S.A. designed and trademarked brand. All BGSD label merchandise will be sold brand new, and will always include original brand tags and labels.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Soft, supple lambskin leather blazer is light enough to wear all year. Classic style features a two-button front and convertible flap pockets.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001GH4IW2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It was much too small for size Large.
BGSD needs to get its act together or will lose clients.
I normally wear a 48T, but based on review-input, I ordered this jacket in an XXL. The new coat arrived very quickly, and impeccably packed. I slipped the coat on and the fit was great, aside from the too-tight arms. The sleeve circumference on the jacket I received is just a bit too snug to work well with anything but a short sleeved t-shirt, so for that reason I'm returning it. Quality-wise, I saw no issues with this garment--it's a really nice coat at a great price!
A few other things to be mindful of include:
- This jacket is noticeably heavier than other lambskin sport jackets I have owned and sampled.
- This jacket has no buttons on the sleeves, which is frankly, odd for a sport coat.
- The two main buttons (which are borderline ugly) are spiral-sewn, and appear loose, but they're really not.
- The sleeve length was "perfect" for my 37" arms, and this is usually a deal breaker for me.
- The sleeve circumference is a bit stingy, which is something I've seen in other coats and jackets lately.
- The cut of the jacket is not for the too portly; while it's not exactly athletically fitted, it's also not overly roomy.
- If you conceal-carry a firearm, a shoulder rig will probably not conceal well for most guys.
- The garment arrived very quickly and was packed with impeccable care--these guys are a class-act.
Had the sleeves been roomier, I would've probably kept the jacket and had a tailor swap out the front buttons and add buttons to the sleeves, this coat is that nice for the money!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
nice fabric, a little heavy, but good price. Would have preferred a double vented for a more stylish look but good value.Published 3 days ago by Carlos Walcott
i like the look but i wish i would have gone up to the next size.Published 9 days ago by michael h sample
Fits exactly as my other sport coats - sizing was very accurate. Great quality! Very happy with purchasePublished 9 days ago by Guy Erickson
Purchased this jacket for my brother and he loved it! The fit was perfect and the quality was great!Published 10 days ago by RH
Runs small; order one size larger than usual. Very supple and the larger size fits well.Published 16 days ago by Susan McCanless
Fit was perfect across shoulders and stomach but had to take up on the sleeves 1.5 inches. He looks really dapper in it!! Read morePublished 18 days ago by Carlen G. McNeal