5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised

1.0 out of 5 stars :(
Published on August 2, 2012 by Bren

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, October 29, 2012
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
I usually buy MAC eyeshadows (neutral colors), but I was wanting to branch out try out colors that weren't so neutral and didn't want to spend a fortune on shadows that I might've not liked. I saw this palette and was interested in all the bright colors, but I was worried by how cheap it was (in my experience, cheap = bad quality usually). With it being so cheap, figured I didn't have much to lose though. I haven't tried out all the colors, but the ones I've tried so far I'm impressed with. They're very pigmented (maybe not as much as MAC, but for the price they can't be beat), go on nicely/blend well, and stay throughout the day. I should mention I do use the Urban Decay primer potion in Eden before applying it, as I do with all the eyeshadows I use so I can't comment how well the shadows do without a primer. I'm still shocked I spent less than $15 for (a LOT of) good quality eyeshadows. Highly recommend this palette, whether you're just starting out with makeup and don't want to spend a lot of money, or you just want to add to your eyeshadow collection .

4.0 out of 5 stars New buyer! i'm impressed!!, November 17, 2012
Jae (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
I'm not new to make up, but i am new to BH cosmetics, I'm a MAC cosmetics girl, but i'm really sick of the high prices, and not finding all the color variety I would like with them......Looking on youtube found an artist i love who uses this BH cosmetics and MAC and who works for MAC. So i decided to give BH a try......Well So far I am impressed, the colors are very pigmented and beautiful , i wasn't sure what to expect cause some of the reviews on here sound horrid. But i'm please, for such a low price this product is really good. I've also purchased a few of their brushes to give them a try, they should arrive next week.

1.0 out of 5 stars :(, August 2, 2012
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
Ordered BH Party Girl Palette 7/12 from www.amazon.com/shops/beautecosmetique. Received item on 7/23 with note saying noticed your package was not updating on tracking so we reshipped your package. The palette I received looks completely different and so I requested a return label on 7/24. I received a response telling me that BH cosmetics is just a name and their name is not patended so that is why the case is blank which still does not take care of the fact that the colors are all wrong. I replied that I would still like to return it because it is not what I ordered the product does not match the picture or description of what I wanted. As of 7/27 I received no response so I called Amazon they sent the seller a message on my behalf and said to wait til 8/1 if no response call back and file an A-Z claim. Now I have to wait up to 2 weeks for them to review my claim and they cannot gaurantee I will be refunded in full all because I wanted to save 5 bucks lessoned learned!! Sellers should not be able to post pictures and brands if that is not what they are selling!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BH Party Girl Palette, October 12, 2012
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
Just got my palette and so far I am loving it. I swatched some of the colors and they are SUPER pigmented and gorgeous! I can't wait to try it out with different looks. I am a big UD fan and these shades are just as good for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good selection & quality for the price, September 20, 2012
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
i bought this for the color selection.
most the colors are great - super pigmented and soft/blendable quality.

there are a few that have quite chunky glitter in it, resulting in fall out - but for the money, its great quality. i will be getting my money's worth from this palette.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this palette :), September 17, 2012
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
Great palette and very pigmented. You can use it for a neutral, everyday look as well as vamp it up for night time. I'm a Mac and UD kinda girl, and I think BH cosmetics is pretty good quality at a much lower price. I plan to buy a few more of their palettes.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, amazing quality!, June 27, 2013
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
if you are hesitating to buy this product DONT, its absolutely amazing!
The colors are very pigmented, amazing quality, not chalky at all, and they blend amazingly.
there are a couple of shadows in here that work as duplicates for other products on the market
- The bright yellow is a near perfect match to Butter cupcake.
- the dark green near the bottom of the pallet is a gorgeous dupe for MAC's Humid.

for the price this is a STEAL, i can not get over how amazing these shadows are!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 24, 2013
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
The colors are very pigmented. I did a nicki minaj inspired look (just playing around) and I went to the store and forgot i had it on and got soooooo many compliments!! I loveeeeee this pallet. I also use the softer neutral colors for everyday looks for my smokey eye and natural earthtone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this palette, November 29, 2013
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
I recieved this within 2 days which is awesome. The colors are pigmented and have staying power. I would suggest using a base before doing your eyeshadow. Some of the pans popped out, but that was easily fixed and not a huge problem. Great price and great palette. BH Cosmetics is an awesome company with great products. I have one of their 88 palettes and its just as good. I believe its the 88 shimmer. If you are looking for a great palette with both matte and shimmer shades. This is definitely the palette for you. This has warm, neutral and bright colorful shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR ALL SHADES, August 22, 2012
This review is from: BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl (Misc.)
I brought this pallet i needed some new makeup but i'm a M.A.C/NARS fanatic but spending so much on makeup was breaking the bank for me.So i decided to buy this yes its not the best kind of make up but it works on all skin tones if your into makeup you know its not suppose to "powder up" but this does work on all skin tones!!!PROMISE I'am about a 45nw in M.A.C and this shows up flawlessly... get if your trying to build you makeup

BH Cosmetics BH Party Girl