5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft slippers
Brought for my husband as a gift. The slippers are super cute. They are soft and he can run to the store in them because they have a rubber bottom that withstand the outdoors. He can even get away with wearing it as a regular shoe that is how nice these slippers are. Very happy with this purchase!
Published on December 10, 2011 by Shoe Lover

2.0 out of 5 stars not what is pictured
Published on December 13, 2010 by K. Glastad

2.0 out of 5 stars not what is pictured, December 13, 2010
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
The picture is not what I received. I bought these for my Dad and he specifically asked for moccasins that don't have a fuzzy lining. The picture shows a plaid lining which is why I chose this pair. The ones that came have the thick fuzzy lining, which is nice if that's what you wanted. The price is good, but I'll be returning these and purchasing a pair like the ones in the picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, wrong color, pissed off., November 19, 2010
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
First of all, let me just say that the ONE picture they have of these moccasins is so ridiculous. They have one picture of all the different colors, yet no pictures for each of them individually. Maybe it wasn't a problem for other people, but I had a bit of a hard time telling the difference between the 'rust' and 'cinnamon' (which is even spelled incorrectly on the product page).

So, I ordered the rust in a size 11, yet I received a size 12 in the 'wheat' color (and wheat is also spelled incorrectly on the page). The order slip that shipped with the moccasins even said SIZE 11 RUST. Considering I spent a decent amount of time deciding between these and other moccasins I am feeling pretty angry about the wasted time, since I could have just bought a pair in the store and saved all the trouble. It's obvious that all in all this seller is considerably sloppy, and it's safe to say I will NOT order another pair once I get my refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay buy., January 15, 2011
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
The shoes arrived on time and were as pictured. I do not feel however that the shoes were worth as much as I was charged. I bought the shoes as a gift and when I opened the box I was a little disappointed and ended up going to a store and buying a different pair of moccasins for the same price but much higher quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Issues with the heel, January 29, 2011
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
These slippers look very nice. The lining is soft and doesn't seem like it will get stinky/nasty like the wool lining in my last pair of slippers. That said, they are pretty uncomfortable to wear.

First of all, this product runs large. I wear size 11, but these size 11s almost fall off my feet. The shoes also have a slight raised heel which is narrower than the sole of the shoe. This in combination with them being to big means I feel in danger of rolling off the heel to one side or the other. Finally, the lining is thin enough that I can feel the soles, and because of the raised heel there is some structure there that cuts into the heel of my foot. Wearing athletic socks makes these shoes work better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came apart in three wearings, April 15, 2011
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
The good news is that these slippers were inexpensive. The bad news is that they are CHEAP. I wore them twice before the insoles bunched up. Two more wearings and they are coming out completely. Also, they don't breathe well at all. The uppers are leather, but everything else is synthetic. This means that after just a few minutes your feet feel clammy and uncomfortable.

Finally, the decorative laces they put on keep coming untied. It's a small annoyance, but why bother to have them in the first place? Is it to make sure I don't forget how to tie my shoes?

Pass on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft slippers, December 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!!, November 26, 2010
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
These moccasin slippers are the most comfortable that i've had in a long time. They're built very well, inside and out, and have a very good look to them. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, incredibly comfy., December 7, 2010
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
These are great hard sole slippers for $15, and worth whatever they charge you for shipping. Quality seems great, and the sole is really strong. You could comfortably wear these to get your paper, around the house, and even to the grocery store. The lining is very smooth with no misplaced stitches or hard parts, and the interior sole is VERY soft! To note: the rust color is the second one from the left in the preview picture, and looks great in person.

4.0 out of 5 stars can't pass these up, January 18, 2010
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
There comfortable, durable,stylish, you can wear them inside as a slipper or outside to run to the grocery store. So affordable, there great!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars They will do!, December 17, 2010
A Taxpayer "Jerry" (Whidbey Island, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER (Apparel)
Fifteen dollars is not much to pay for usable moccasins. Being able to purchase only in whole number sizes raised a caution flag which I overrode for the low price. They turned out to be presentable with fair quailty. Fit is a bit loose, but can be tightened a little. My last pair of moccasins lasted over 20 years. I think these may last a couple of years. They are just a bit noisy on hard floor surfaces. A tapping noise as you walk. They are usable and will do until I come across great moccasins at a great price.

MENS MOCCASIN SLIPPER