Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on April 25, 2010
These slippers began to fall apart within a week of arrival. Don't waste your money!
0Comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2010
i bought these for my husband he loved them but after a week the soles came off wtf .soo dont wste yourtime and money
0Comment37 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2010
Had been looking for a light weight corduroy slipper and this seemed to fit the bill (good price). Product seemed decent but soles start to separate from upper after a few weeks (poor glue job). Product is supposed to be machine washable but likely completely fall apart so consider them disposable.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2009
slipper is too small and shipping and "handling" was more than the price of the slippers. i sent an email direct to the company in accordance with your policy to cancel the order after i noticed the high s&h but they sent it anyway.

chris maile
11 comment35 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2012
ORDERED THESE FOR MY SON FOR CHRISTMAS BUT OF COURSE I DID SO IN NOVEMBER....WHAT WAS I THINKING.... GUESS I SHOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL THE TWENTY FOURTH OF DEC. SO THE THIRTY DAY WARRANTY DIDNT EXPIRE. HE WORE THEM UM MAYBE TWO WEEKS AND THE BACK OF ONE CAME COMPLETELY APART. SO I THOUGHT OH WELL NO PROBLEM THEY WILL JUST EXCHANGE THEM. I MEAN NOT LIKE I WANTED A REFUND OR ANYTHING JUST A NEW PAIR OF SLIPPERS I MEAN THEY WERE TECHNICALLY A WHOLE COUPLE OF WEEKS OLD. BUT GUESS AGAIN FOLKS! OH WELL I GOT HIM A PAIR AT WALMART AND GUESS WHAT? STILL GOING STRONG!
on January 9, 2012
Shortly after purchasing these slippers, I had to buy a hot glue gun to put them back together because they were falling apart. I have had to glue them together again two more times to keep using them, and I dare not wash them as I could my previous cord slippers made by another manufacturer that lasted 4 years. At nearly one year, I am shopping for a replacement for these.
on February 8, 2014
Its not easy t find size 15 slippers that aren't obscenely expensive, but I guess I really got what the gift-giver paid for. After struggling to get the one slipper on, I went to put on the other one, and the whole heel was busted out of the sole, all the stitching was ripped. Now I'm finding out that the cost to RETURN the slippers is more than what they cost!

Not to mention my complaints to Amazon have gotten nothing but and incompetent run around and back pedaling from the company's representatives after hours of chat and phone calls. I'm thoroughly disgusted.
on February 13, 2012
There is something wrong with the way these slippers were manufactured. The hole to put your foot in is too small. I bought a pair for my husband and he couldn't get them on. I was gonna throw them in the garbage, because they were cheap, and I didn't think it paid to send them back, but I wound up just cutting them instead. He can now use them, but it bothers me that they could sell a defective product like this. Every time I look at them I am reminded how annoyed I am.
on July 10, 2012
This is a gift for my father. The first order I placed was the wrong size so make sure you get the right size otherwise you end up paying to ship back and the new shipping rate which made the shipping more than the price of the slippers. These slippers tend to hold together very well my fathers uses them day in and day out because he ahs wide feet and it is the only thing that fits and gives him a hard to sole to walk on.
on March 29, 2011
These were some of the least expensive slippers i found and they have a thin foam liner with a thin fabric liner ofer that but the outer couderoy and rubber sole seem to be thick and heavy.
For the price good slippers.