The 12-inch, front-firing F12 powered subwoofer from BIC America incorporates a high current 475-watt peak amplifier designed by BASH Technology in combination with a 12-inch injection molded long-throw woofer. A patented BIC "Venturi" vent eliminates port noise, which is often heard from other subwoofers especially when playing demanding music and videos. The F12 also features an adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing, high level inputs, and both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS inputs.
- Design: Front-firing 12-inch, 475-watt peak powered subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Drivers: 12-inch injection molded woofer with heavy duty surround
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Gold-Plated Terminals:Yes
- Recommended Power: Built-in Amplifier Power: 475 watts Dynamic Peak, 150 watts RMS continuous
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 21 x 19 x 22 inches (HxWxD)
- Weight: 42.70 pounds each
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor
For more than 50 years, midrange and high frequency horns have been the hands-down choice for movie theater sound engineers. From the softest whispers... To the highest impact sound... Hrn drivers have no equal when it comes to clarity and dynamic range. The BIC Formula Theater Series carries on the legacy of the first Formula Series introduced in 1973. They offer an output capability of up to 116dB (live rock band levels), while offering refinements that surpass all of its predecessors. Injection molded long throw woofer; BASH designed amp. Adjustable crossover, volume and auto on/off. Speaker level and RCA inputs. Frequency response: 25Hz-200Hz. 15" W x 17" H x 18 1/4" D. Sold individually.