5.0 out of 5 stars A pen that understands what it's like to write like a woman
I can see so clearly now. The pens I were using before were clunky, HEAVY, and always had drab black or blue ink (obvs meant for dudes). These new pens come in vibrant colors and styles of glitter that are usually reserved for children and elephant painters. BUT HOORAY. Now I get to essentially write with a gel pen all-day, every-day. My male co-workers will have no...
Published 24 months ago by Jaimie Armstrong

1.0 out of 5 stars Where are the man-sized pens?
My wife has smaller hands than I do, so I'm glad that she finally has a writing implement that fits her appropriately.

However, I do have some complaints:
* First, why aren't these pens cheaper than regular pens? I think perhaps they should only cost 77% of non-women pens.
* Will Bic be coming out with a line of pens just for men? Maybe they could...
Published 24 months ago by Vincent Olivieri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an OK pen but pace yourself., August 29, 2012
This review is from: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 10ct (MSLP101-Blk) (Office Product)
I love these pens. They help me remember my place in the world. Sadly I used purple pen too long one day and grew a second uterus.

I still like the pens though. I just feel like BIC really understands me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Help! I love these pens but now I'm gender-confused. Will there be a "with wings" model?, August 29, 2012
Never has a pen fit my male hands better than this one. Admittedly, it doesn't feel any different from the men's pens I've used, but that only compounds my confusion. What does it say about me? Why can't I feel any difference? Am I gay? To be clear, I harbor NO ill will toward gay or transgendered people. Indeed, if only this pen felt decisively better, I'd happily consider hormone treatments, etc.

To the fine people at BIC:
PLEASE respond to my concerns! Please consider marketing female-appropriate paperclips and adhesive notes; perhaps in pink with a curvier shape and thinner paper stock? As a newly-outed LGBT community member, I need more datapoints to place myself on the spectrum of human sexuality -- lest my denial of my true nature leave me perpetually cursed to remain attracted to women for the rest of my life.

I swear I'm not a conservative "plant" secretly employed by an advocacy group... or those intolerant Sharpie® people! (The official marker of NASCAR® -- you know what that means!) I would happily pay double to beta-test ("gay-ta test"? So much alternative lifestyle terminology to learn!) any gender-appropriate markers, office furniture, or "with wings" models you might be developing.

Please ignore any reviews accusing you of "sexism" or apartheid.

Apologies for the ✭✭ review. I will change it to ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ as soon as you help me resolve my newfound identity crisis. On behalf of all aspiring wimmyn, I sincerely thank you!

PS: Also make protest signs because I can't use block-letter stensils or spray paint in dark colors or ride in men's taxis unescorted anymore.

3.0 out of 5 stars just bought, August 29, 2012
I just purchased these pens. Am I to understand that they double as a vibrator? I hope I am not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, August 29, 2012
Now if they would just make one for those light days at work. These heavy ink flow pens are fine, but I really need one when my limited clerical duties call for a light flow of ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well PHEW, August 28, 2012
Kerri (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I've been attending College for "Home Ec" (i.e. to find a husband) and I was wondering why I was having trouble nabbing a rich doctor. I went to all the socials, wore dresses and heels every day to class, didn't eat over 200 calories a day, and never raised my hand in class.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THESE PENS!

I was doing it all wrong. Now that I have been using these gender specific writing utensils, I have been asked on dates into 3 different guys' backseats. Of course, all action is over the sweater teehee. Marriage first, of course.

Thank you BIC? <3 <3 <3 Also I love SparklZ <3 <3 <3

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm so ashamed., August 29, 2012
All these years I've been using pens that were made for MEN. OMG, I just didn't realize that this was so, so wrong.

I'm OF COURSE willing to pay more for a product because it's made just for a woman. (You get used to that. Razors, deodorant, etc.)

What worries me is that I also use tools--hammers, measuring tape, levels, saw--and I think the ones I use are also made just for men! I can't find any with pink handles or pretty packaging! As for power tools..it's hopeless to find some made just for girls. All that black and red...no peach or plum or mango...I can't use those!

I'm building a shed for my ponies. I was doing fine until I realized that my using something made for a man--like a pen or a power tool--was just WRONG. But what am I to do? It will get cold soon, and my ponies need a shed! Where can I find "girlie" tools! (I am so happy now, though, that I can draw the plans for the shed using a pen made just for women!)

Seriously, BIC....really? I mean...REALLY? And costing more?

Idiots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 13, 2012
These pens make writing my shopping and chore lists a breeze. They write so smoothly and with so little friction, my delicate wrists are still up to the task of ironing my husband's work shirts! Good work Bic, thank you for recognizing the very real differences between a man and woman's hands.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, September 19, 2012
So, this is supposed to be a "Cristal Ball pen", but it doesn't work! I can't see into the future any better than I did before I received these horrid things...and I'm a woman! They should work for me!

Don't be fooled.

5.0 out of 5 stars The pen that (could well have) changed the course of history!, August 28, 2012
Mr. Stephen Reid (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
A wonderful product, and one that all my female friends, both real AND imaginary swear by - but think about this for a minute - if F.D.R had produced one of these little beauties from his waistcoat when signing the Yalta agreement with Stalin all those years ago we would all be speaking Russian now. I shudder to think that something so pretty can wield so much power. Brrrr - frightening.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is bad, August 27, 2012
Please stop selling these... you are undermining the moral fiber of or society... you need to let our women go back to their home making... Surely if they were meant to write they would have been given bigger finger muscles... you know... like men's... finger.... muscles.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›