1,992 Reviews

38,424 of 38,837 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!
Published on August 24, 2012 by Tracy Hamilton

16,233 of 16,631 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Missing the batteries
I can't find a switch to turn it on, and it didn't come with batteries. This is not the "for her" product I was expecting. At all.
Published on August 28, 2012 by M. Ashley

38,424 of 38,837 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!, August 24, 2012
This review is from: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk) (Office Product)
Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???

14,629 of 14,856 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but I have a question...., August 28, 2012
Courtney (St. Louis, MO, United States) - See all my reviews
I see this comes in a sleek design. But as a "full-figured" woman, do these pens come in "curvy and carefree"?

16,233 of 16,631 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Missing the batteries, August 28, 2012

1,255 of 1,284 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps..., November 28, 2013
I'd really like to buy a pack of these pens; but I probably need my father's or husband's permission first. Like I do with all my financial decisions.

2,625 of 2,704 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars my father caught me using these pens, April 14, 2013
i live with my parents and when my dad found me using these pens he threw all of my things in the trash and now he's taking me on a hunting trip?

2,553 of 2,631 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Thanks a lot, Bic., April 21, 2013
Amazon Customer "tk" (Rockford, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I used one of these pens post-hysterectomy, and my uterus grew back. Thanks a lot, Bic. Thanks a whole hell of a lot.

3,313 of 3,419 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars gender exclusive language, April 19, 2013
ADB (Philadelphia, PA, US) - See all my reviews
if you are going to make a pen for her, please refrain from calling it a ball pen. we're confused enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not pink enough., December 21, 2012
I was dissapointed to find that only one fifth of the pens I recieved were pink. Or, maybe more, I can't do maths.

2,339 of 2,424 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Pens, December 31, 2012
Can these pens be bought individually? I only intend to write things until I find a man and get married, so it's a waste of my hard-earned secretary salary to buy the whole pack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only missing the paper, April 12, 2013
PGC "Internet salad" (Los Angeles, ca United States) - See all my reviews
Well at last pens for us ladies to use... now all we need is "for her" paper and I can finally learn to write!

Rate and Discover Movies