1,955 Reviews

37,896 of 38,300 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!
Published 20 months ago by Tracy Hamilton

15,886 of 16,265 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Missing the batteries
I can't find a switch to turn it on, and it didn't come with batteries. This is not the "for her" product I was expecting. At all.
Published 19 months ago by M. Ashley

37,896 of 38,300 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!, August 24, 2012
This review is from: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk) (Office Product)
Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???

14,394 of 14,616 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but I have a question...., August 28, 2012
Courtney (St. Louis, MO, United States) - See all my reviews
I see this comes in a sleek design. But as a "full-figured" woman, do these pens come in "curvy and carefree"?

15,886 of 16,265 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Missing the batteries, August 28, 2012

1,027 of 1,046 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps..., November 28, 2013
I'd really like to buy a pack of these pens; but I probably need my father's or husband's permission first. Like I do with all my financial decisions.

2,421 of 2,491 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars my father caught me using these pens, April 14, 2013
i live with my parents and when my dad found me using these pens he threw all of my things in the trash and now he's taking me on a hunting trip?

2,301 of 2,368 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Thanks a lot, Bic., April 21, 2013
T. Kaye "tk" (Rockford, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I used one of these pens post-hysterectomy, and my uterus grew back. Thanks a lot, Bic. Thanks a whole hell of a lot.

3,090 of 3,190 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars gender exclusive language, April 19, 2013
ADB (Philadelphia, PA, US) - See all my reviews
if you are going to make a pen for her, please refrain from calling it a ball pen. we're confused enough.

2,213 of 2,291 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Pens, December 31, 2012
Can these pens be bought individually? I only intend to write things until I find a man and get married, so it's a waste of my hard-earned secretary salary to buy the whole pack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not pink enough., December 21, 2012
I was dissapointed to find that only one fifth of the pens I recieved were pink. Or, maybe more, I can't do maths.

1,548 of 1,606 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a pen for a woman!, April 12, 2013
~V "vel0811" (Rochester, New York United States) - See all my reviews
The best thing about this pen? It looks so stylish tucked behind my ear while I'm perched on the corner of my boss' desk flirting with him.

ARRAY(0xa93c1ab0)