Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

on April 29, 2016
A certain political candidate and business mogul is sorely disappointed that these are no longer available, as they were the only pens his small hands could grasp effectively. Now he has to dictate all of his speeches to the secretarial pool. This pool has no women in it, either, for the same reason stated previously. This is also inconveniencing, as he now has to outsource his female entertainment needs to Eastern Europe. His lawyers will be in touch shortly in regards to a possible lawsuit.
on April 12, 2016
I borrowed on of these from a co-worker to sign off on an invoice and I inexplicably started giving a sh*t about the Gilmore Girls revival. Like....really looking forward to it. Make it stop.
on March 26, 2016
I get that the same person wrote almost all of these, but I have never laughed so hard in my life. Excellent!

Whoever the person was at BIC who thought these pens were a good idea must have had PMS that day.
on March 24, 2016
I was very disappointed to discover that these were not ribbed for my pleasure.
on March 16, 2016
Gosh I have been so frustrated with the lack of feminine pens out there, black, navy blue, red, there are not enough girly colors to choose from. Thank goodness the geniuses at BIC have filled that void! Just because we are strong women doesn't mean we don't want to write in pink! If only it showed up on fax. We are so lucky to live in this age where we can express ourselves in so many pastel colors. I just don't know if I could decide which one to use, since I have so much trouble making up my mind.
on March 11, 2016
I was disappointed that men could still use these pens, let alone what I write with them...
on March 8, 2016
Everyone should stop these horrible comments. My childhood idol was a spokesman for BIC and Bruce Jenner would...oh, never mind.
on February 29, 2016
Yesterday I wrote with one of those by mistake...now I like men!
on January 10, 2016
I'm very, very sad to see that these lady pens are no longer available. How else am I supposed to register to vote in the next presidential election? Did you hear that TWO women are running for president? I bet they bought up all of the lady pens. Maybe that's why Elizabeth Warren isn't running. She couldn't buy any lady pens either.
on December 3, 2015
I was considering getting these pens...until I read the reviews of newly empowered women...I'm not sure I'm ready to have that kind of freedom and empowerment. I was raised to know my husband is above me...what is bic trying to do? I'm sure this is why the divorce rate is so bad! All these bra burning women and their pens! You harlets should be ashamed! Know your place...let your men write the correspondents and the checks! There are dishes to do!