5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pens
Actually, I'm speaking to you from Saudi Arabia, and this kind of pens are still used by King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center.
The Management of the hospital are still buying this product from America to be distributed to all hospital's staff.
Published on December 10, 2008 by Meshari O. Al-swainia

3.0 out of 5 stars They write
They write okay. What else is there to expect of them. Still have to see if they're good after being in the drawer for awhile. Well, it's been awhile now, and I have yet to see that they've fulfilled their creative promise in what they've written. I guess sometimes it talkes quite awhile.
Published 17 months ago by Laurence J. Coven

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pens, December 10, 2008
I used one & I found it very excellent pen and very smooth, the grip is very comfortable since I use this pen all the day in my work and my home because I'm writer for Novels and stories .
Last month I bought 90 boxes from this product (blue, black, green & red) from BIC Corporation.

I highly recommended this product to all and I hope from BIC Corporation to continue produce this product & do not cease it at all.

Regards,
Meshari

5.0 out of 5 stars All right by me !!!, August 1, 2007
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
It seems as if I've used these very good blue ink pens by Bic for ages; I remember writing many a paper for college using pens like these before computers came along. Bic calls these pens "medium point" but the writing is quite clear and easy to read on the page. The blue ink lasts for months--unless you write a lot with these every day in which case they will last a shorter amount of time.

The pens are compact and easy to carry with you. The pens are made of plastic with an ink tube inside them; this makes them easy to carry because they are so lightweight. As nerdy as it sounds, gentlemen can easily carry one or two in their shirt pockets. I would keep the cap on, of course.

Actually, I would keep the cap on at all times when not using this pen. The ink still inside the pen can dry out rather quickly without the cap being on them. Moreover, you don't want ink to leak out of the pen and make nasty ink stains.

Overall, if you want an inexpensive pen that still gives you high quality writing ink, you can't go wrong with these pens by Bic. I have used them for decades with great satisfaction.

I highly recommend these pens for anyone wanting an inexpensive but good quality blue ink pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pens happen to be some of the most inexpensive. Go figure., September 27, 2012
eCognition (CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Or is it my favorite because it is the cheapest? Who knows. Here's what I do know: the blue colors on these are lighter (which I personally like), so they're more distinguishable from your darker blue ink on most blue pens. Also, I consistently get to use ALL the ink in every single pen without having the things poop-out on me. I have other pens that cost twice as much and I'm sitting there looking at a cartridge of full ink, going, "C'MON!!..what are you WAITING for?!!!". I usually just toss them. I still have a few left over, unfortunately. These are my go-to's and they're extremely reliable. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Writes Very Well With Solid Dark Blue Lines, October 12, 2010
If you want Bic, you have to buy Bic because this company does not make store brands. You won't see any name but Bic on a pen made by Bic.

The blue ballpoint pens dispense a viscous oil-based dark blue ink that dries almost instantly on paper. Ball point pens tend to be more reliable than other types, and less expensive. I've never used a Mont Blanc pen, but grew up using Bic ballpoints and find them more dependable than almost all ballpoint alternative. Plus the dark blue shows up better than the competitor light blues. And there are a dozen of them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 10, 2012
I really like these pens. I am a waitress so I am always looking for new pens that I can use to write orders. I chose the blue pens and they are really nice. I love how cheap they are, but the quality is really nice. The pens write really smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll not get the better pen for its price..., July 31, 2013
With this one you'll get compact and lightweight pen, with a tube of blue ink inside, resulting in smooth writing which is looking clear on paper and it's easy to read.

Blue ink should last couple of months at least even if you write with these pens everyday but be advised to use cap all the time when you are not using it to prolong its life.

This is good inexpensive pen and BIC is worldwide known brand, for its reliability and price fairness. I'm using their pens for a long time and I'm more than satisfied with their quality and durability.
You'll not get the better pen for its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars All right by me !!!, July 14, 2007
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
It seems as if I've always used these very good black ink pens by Bic; I remember writing many a paper for college using pens like these before computers came along. Bic calls these pens "medium point" but the writing is clear and fine on the page. The black ink lasts for months--unless you write a lot with these every day in which case they will last a shorter amount of time.

I highly recommend these pens for anyone wanting an inexpensive but good quality black ink pen.

3.0 out of 5 stars They write, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Writes Great, September 18, 2014
I am very picky about the pens I like to use, because the pens either don't glide well or the ink is not great. I have to say that I am very please with these pens. I also like the medium point, because it is not too fine and not too thick when writing.

I do not have great handwriting which is why I prefer to use the medium point pens. Like the package states, these do last a really long time and write the first time every time. Most of the pens I have used in the past dry up quickly or I have to try and scribble on a scratch piece of paper in order to get the pen to start writing again. Not with this pen, I can grab the pen and start writing immediately.

I would definitely recommend these pens, because they write like a higher end pen, but are very affordable.

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite color., May 10, 2012
Ronito101 "$$$" (norcross, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I guess this pens would do for a while. They are normal. Nothing amazing about them. They are just good.