5.0 out of 5 stars All right by me !!!
Published on August 1, 2007 by Matthew G. Sherwin

3.0 out of 5 stars They write
They write okay. What else is there to expect of them. Still have to see if they're good after being in the drawer for awhile. Well, it's been awhile now, and I have yet to see that they've fulfilled their creative promise in what they've written. I guess sometimes it talkes quite awhile.
Published 8 months ago by Laurence J. Coven

5.0 out of 5 stars All right by me !!!, August 1, 2007
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
It seems as if I've used these very good blue ink pens by Bic for ages; I remember writing many a paper for college using pens like these before computers came along. Bic calls these pens "medium point" but the writing is quite clear and easy to read on the page. The blue ink lasts for months--unless you write a lot with these every day in which case they will last a shorter amount of time.

The pens are compact and easy to carry with you. The pens are made of plastic with an ink tube inside them; this makes them easy to carry because they are so lightweight. As nerdy as it sounds, gentlemen can easily carry one or two in their shirt pockets. I would keep the cap on, of course.

Actually, I would keep the cap on at all times when not using this pen. The ink still inside the pen can dry out rather quickly without the cap being on them. Moreover, you don't want ink to leak out of the pen and make nasty ink stains.

Overall, if you want an inexpensive pen that still gives you high quality writing ink, you can't go wrong with these pens by Bic. I have used them for decades with great satisfaction.

I highly recommend these pens for anyone wanting an inexpensive but good quality blue ink pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pens happen to be some of the most inexpensive. Go figure., September 27, 2012
eCognition (CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: BIC Round Stic Ballpoint Pens, 1.0 mm, Blue, Box of 12 (GSM11-Blu) (Office Product)
Or is it my favorite because it is the cheapest? Who knows. Here's what I do know: the blue colors on these are lighter (which I personally like), so they're more distinguishable from your darker blue ink on most blue pens. Also, I consistently get to use ALL the ink in every single pen without having the things poop-out on me. I have other pens that cost twice as much and I'm sitting there looking at a cartridge of full ink, going, "C'MON!!..what are you WAITING for?!!!". I usually just toss them. I still have a few left over, unfortunately. These are my go-to's and they're extremely reliable. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Writes Very Well With Solid Dark Blue Lines, October 12, 2010
If you want Bic, you have to buy Bic because this company does not make store brands. You won't see any name but Bic on a pen made by Bic.

The blue ballpoint pens dispense a viscous oil-based dark blue ink that dries almost instantly on paper. Ball point pens tend to be more reliable than other types, and less expensive. I've never used a Mont Blanc pen, but grew up using Bic ballpoints and find them more dependable than almost all ballpoint alternative. Plus the dark blue shows up better than the competitor light blues. And there are a dozen of them!

3.0 out of 5 stars They write, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll not get the better pen for its price..., July 31, 2013
With this one you'll get compact and lightweight pen, with a tube of blue ink inside, resulting in smooth writing which is looking clear on paper and it's easy to read.

Blue ink should last couple of months at least even if you write with these pens everyday but be advised to use cap all the time when you are not using it to prolong its life.

This is good inexpensive pen and BIC is worldwide known brand, for its reliability and price fairness. I'm using their pens for a long time and I'm more than satisfied with their quality and durability.
You'll not get the better pen for its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Cheap Pens, These are One of My Favs, July 29, 2013
I like the way the ink flows in the Bic Round Stics. These pens rarely bleed out. It's always nice to have a box of pens on hand just in case you need them. Thanks, Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have around, July 26, 2013
Price wise- Cheap,Needed Ball pens in blue and these were perefct and shipped on time and reached earlier than expected. Perfect to take around especially if you tend to forget or leave behind pens at offices or while lending to someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pen is a pen, July 23, 2013
No complaints. This was an add-on item to get super-saver shipping. I've never had any issues with BIC pens before, so it wasn't surprising that they were fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 10, 2012
I really like these pens. I am a waitress so I am always looking for new pens that I can use to write orders. I chose the blue pens and they are really nice. I love how cheap they are, but the quality is really nice. The pens write really smoothly.

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite color., May 10, 2012
I guess this pens would do for a while. They are normal. Nothing amazing about them. They are just good.

ARRAY(0xad6ab744)