5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up
it's much cooler carrying it around with me to a restaurant than a donut hole, but I do think some more could go into design like for me a firmer foam edge would work better, All in all I can sit longer at a desk than before!
Published 17 months ago by Rachel L. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars No stars for this sciatica pillow
Published on July 4, 2012 by senior citizen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars No stars for this sciatica pillow, July 4, 2012
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
I was so excited when I purchased this product. Finally, a pillow that will help me with my sciatica pain. It was a disaster. The pillow made the pain much worse and it took 4 weeks before the pain caused by the pillow to go away, including trips to the doctor, staying in bed and unable to work, and terrible pain sitting and even walking. Thankfully, it went away after 4 weeks and I only have my regular sciatica pain now, which I've always had. Please do not buy or use this pillow. It is terribly harmful to anyone with sciatica.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returning it, December 28, 2012
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
I didn't like it for helping with my sciatic pain. I tried it out for a couple of days at my job and it actually worsened. The pillow is too narrow and I felt as though I would fall off of it the whole time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bicor Sciatica Pillow, June 15, 2012
Brenda G. Ardoin (Elton, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
Tried this pillow and for myself it was too firm. I have tried a lot of other pillows and this one is heads up over my previous purchases.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't make any difference, February 12, 2013
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
As far as I can tell this doesn't help at all. The idea seems plausible, but in reality it's just uncomfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars A so so pillow, June 29, 2013
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
It's not too comfortable to sit on. I bought it mainly for my husband and he does not like it at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars Changed Pain Locations, September 10, 2012
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
Had some relief from my Sciatica issues, but more severe pain erupted in my tail bone. Had to stop using it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for Sciatic pillow, March 30, 2013
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
Was too hard and made the sciatic nerve pain worse than it was to begin with after only a few minutes of sitting on it. I was not going to try any longer to complicate my spinal issues. Saw good reviews when I went to look at it initially and when I went to see about how to return it amazingly found many reviews that were not good that I had previously not seen!

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, January 13, 2013
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
This pillow did little or nothing to help my sciatica. I will probably give it to the thrift store where it might do someone some good. I do not recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cowgirl1963 thinks it is okay, & likes it., September 2, 2013
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
I bought this type of pillow due to the fact I am bothered with sciatica nerve problems. Product review stated it was good for this. Perhaps it would be great for someone with only that ailment, but I have a tailbone & broken vertebrae issue also. I use it on occasion, but prefer another kind a bit better for long time sitting. That is only reason I am giving it 3.5 stars, because of my personal injuries I needed it for. It is made of good quality, I love it has zipper removable case so it is easy to keep clean. I will buy from this seller again for other products, & I would recommend them to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product well made but not terribly helpful, September 21, 2013
This review is from: BICOR Sciatica Saddle Pillow with Removeable Cover (Misc.)
Being shaped like a bicycle seat may be physically helpful for you depending on whether you are historically comfortable when using them on a bike. While it does take the pressure off the tail bone, if your pain extends down your thigh this pillow will not be helpful. Having said that, I purchased this product for a person who is tall and about 180 lbs. Perhaps someone of a smaller build would find this pillow satisfactory

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›