Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2010
Great shirt! Super comfortable and extra long to hide my muffin top! :) I washed it and it didn't fade and barely shrunk (I shrink everything I own)! The only thing I noticed was that I ordered a medium and I am a C cup and when I wear the shirt, the "B" and exclamation point are on the sides of my boobs, making it a little difficult to read, but that's probably more my problem than the tee's. Plus I love the compliments I get on the shirt when I am out and about. I get to meet fellow Big Bang enthusiasts!

On an unrelated note, the seller was great and I received the correct size in great packaging in just a few days.
11 comment17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2012
This shirt looks exactly as pictured and is super cute. Especially if you're a big fan of Sheldon!

Only reason I marked it down a star is because they run a bit small. So if you order, make sure you order one size bigger than you normally wear.
on June 29, 2013
The shirt fits well, the coloring just isn't what I was expecting. In the picture the shirt is more purple, when I got it it was more of a pink color. I still like it, it just wasn't the purple I was expecting.
on July 15, 2010
I was pleased with the shirt, however the one pictured in the add did not match the one that was sent to me. It says bazinga, but it has sheldons face on it !!!
on July 14, 2010
Great shirt. Ordered wrong size. I returned it and have not been credited yet. You have to return it to the vendor but they have not communicated with me at all. I would like my money back. I have been charged for two shirts but only have one.
44 comments9 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2011
This product was touted for women of small size and it is quite tight for someone that 1s 5'4" and 108lbs.
on January 23, 2012
The shirt was exactly as shown in the product picture and was shipped much faster than expected. Size was correct. The item was a gift for a friend and they were very pleased with it.
on June 15, 2013
Cute shirt, runs a little small. The shirt was comfortable and soft. Whatever size you typically get, go one size larger and the shirt will be fine.
on June 28, 2014
Who doesn't love The Big Bang Theory, right? This shirt represents one of my favorite episodes from the show. My only complaint is that is is just a little on the small side. However, I am also a busty girl and this is a Juniors size.
on January 2, 2011
The shirt arrived on time, correct size and nice quality. I like that it is longer and fitted, without being too tight. My daughter put it on immediately when it arrived. I had no problems whatsoever with the transaction.