5.0 out of 5 stars I Had Fun With This
I was leery of getting this game because of the bad and vague reviews but I am SO glad I decided to take a chance on it!! This game is a LOT of fun. I am continually amazed at the games they are making for this e-Ink Kindle!!
I always wanted a Kindle Bingo game!
Published 22 months ago by Joey's Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars It's only fair
You don't always get your rewards. Pace slows and races at times. It can be frustrating and I dislike the chat room.
Published 15 months ago by Emily

5.0 out of 5 stars I Had Fun With This, June 27, 2012
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
I always wanted a Kindle Bingo game!
The numbers are called at a very comfortable pace on this Bingo game (you can select slow, medium, or fast) but I chose slow, and when I wanted them to zip through them faster within the game, I can just click my page turn button and they immediately call the next number. You can play with one or two cards simultaneously (I chose one for simplicity and was quite happy with that). The opponents (which I had 3 of) play "against" you, and they got Bingo faster than me, but it still lets you play till you get a Bingo or the last of your 3 opponents does. The numbers are comfortably big enough to see on the cards and number calling ball, and also it's nice that there is a board at the top where you can see what numbers were already called (in case you missed one), plus the last 3 called are underlined, which is nice. You can also win virtual prizes by accumulating certain numbers of stars, which are awarded based on wins, and where you place (1st, 2nd, etc) when you win a game.
The design of this game is genius, considering it's for Kindle. It looks fantastic, and it's always crisp & clear, and plays smooth as can be.
If you love Bingo, this game is a MUST HAVE!
I even highly recommend it to non-Bingo fans as it's a nice little break from reading books on your Kindle. I have a Kindle Keyboard, and it plays excellently for me. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For, June 23, 2012
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
I completely disagree with Casey. I often lend my kindle to younger siblings during long car rides and they loved this game! It does exactly what you would expect out of a bingo game: it plays Bingo! Short and simple. I really like how your computer opponents have different personalities, making each game a little different. If you like Bingo and need something to break up your reading, I highly recommend this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bingo, January 5, 2013
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
What can I say. Bingo is always fun and this one you can play with no one around. It is a lot of fun for all ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's only fair, January 7, 2013
Emily (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Bingo is a fun game to play, January 1, 2013
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this Bingo game very much. It's easy to play. The tutorial is very informative. I like having the different cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 23, 2013
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
This is a great game, but it could contain more bingo designs. i am however impressed by this game for kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Do we hear an I-22?, January 11, 2013
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
Great fun to actually compete against three other "players"...just like regular Bingo, only you have a pattern you have to fill on your Bingo card or cards (you can play 2 cards). This is an addictive fun game, well worth the small price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bingo Kindle Game, December 29, 2012
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
I enjoy playing bingo, I don't win many games but love playing it while waiting in doctors office, or just pass the time

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, December 28, 2012
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
I love playing this game. I just like Bingo and this way it does not cost me anything to play the game I like

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 23, 2012
This review is from: BINGO (Kindle Edition)
Love Bingo & this one's fun! Just wish that I'd win them all, but doesn't everybody want that?
Enjoy it!