Instructions: SHAKE BOTTLE WELL/ CONTENT IS CREAM BASED
1) Wash the hair twice with Keratin Cure Clarifying Shampoo. Rinse well and towel dry (for very tight curls &virgin hair: leave the shampoo on for 7-10 minutes
2) Blow-dry hair with moderate heat.
3) Part hair. Apply KC BIO-BRAZILIAN Treatment with a color brush section by section. Do not over saturate. Complete each section by combing root to tip to distribute the treatment evenly and ease any excess for the next section. Leave on for 20-25 minutes.
4) Standard blow-dry using medium heat.
5) For ultimate shine & easy brushing: apply KC Silicone Shine & Cure Hair Serum sparingly throughout the hair.
6) Part hair & flat iron the hair with Keratin Cure Flat Iron, section by section at 320 F /160 C for high lifted or over processed hair & up to 350 F/176 C for more resistant hair.
7) Wait for the hair to cool down after the final flat iron process and wash hair with Keratin Cure Post Shampoo
8) Apply Keratin Cure Deep Masque Conditioning and leave for 10 minutes to soak in the hair. Rinse, dry and style as usual.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR TREATMENT IS COMPLETE!
ENJOY YOUR NEW BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY HAIR!
Note: Advise the client to best maintain their new treatment to use Keratin Cure Post Daily Use Shampoo & Conditioners.
Notice: Due to the organic main ingredient of this and most other Formaldehyde Free Brazilian Straightener Treatments, hair color may lighten (dyed hair) from 1 to 2 degrees. Please use caution with light colored hair by testing one strand. Start the flat iron at 320F for light hair and also fine hair. If hair color is rendered, the remedy for this can easily be found with adding the preferred color to the final conditioning step of the treatment. This treatment has international success when taken these points into consideration!