2,239 Reviews
 (1,808)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best OTC Product for Chronic Pain
Published on November 28, 2010 by A.Lay

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same product!!!
This is not the original Biofreeze. When you look at the bottle, the ingredients are all different!!! I thought maybe it's cause the ingredients are written in a different order. That was a stupid thought...it's just not the same product. Shame on you Amazon!!!
Published 9 months ago by Priscilla Nguyen

5.0 out of 5 stars Best OTC Product for Chronic Pain, November 28, 2010
This review is from: BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube (Sports)
I suffer from Fibromyalgia and my physical therapist introduced me to this product last year. Once leaving physical therapy, I didn't realize I could buy this for myself so I haven't used it in over a year. I was excited to come across it on Amazon and had to buy it. I use it on my knees, shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows. This product fills in the gaps when the pain comes back between medication doses. I don't know how I survived without it. My husband, who does not suffer from chronic pain, uses it for muscle strains and soreness and loves it too. The primary ingredient is Natural Menthol and while you can smell the menthol, it's not overpowering or offensive like many other OTC products. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone suffering from arthritis pain, fibromyalgia pain, and/or sore muscles. Between the price point at Amazon and the quality of the product, I will be purchasing several more bottles soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-purpose pain reliever!, April 10, 2007
PAL (Sebring, FL) - See all my reviews
My husband and I are both long distance runners and are in our 50s. We use Biofreeze with Ilex for mild and more serious pains and strains. I also use the roll-on version on the back of my neck and temple when I get migraines; the cooling helps tremendously. My mother uses it for severe arthritis in her hands, and my father uses it for back pain. I recently ordered some for my mother-in-law for hip pain. She called raving about how much it helped her and my father-in-law. Its a fabulous product that I recommend for many purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found!, July 15, 2005
B "myliebe" (ARLINGTON, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using Biofreeze for 7 years following an auto accident which left me with a disk bulge and nerve damage in my neck. I have tried other topical pain relievers, but keep coming back to Biofreeze because it works quickly and lasts for hours. Tip: Make sure to wash your hands quickly after applying or they will also feel the effects of Biofreeze (unless you are using it for your hands). I highly recommend Biofreeze for little and big aches and pains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze with ILEX - Roll on, July 8, 2005
Susan (Surprise, Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
I didn't know this product came in a roll on until I saw it on your site.

I LOVE the roll on. I don't get my hands all messed up and it goes on exactly where I want it, smoothly and in the right amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal. This Stuff Works!, August 5, 2006
I suffer from horrible back and neck pain due to being hit by a car while I was riding my bicycle when I was 20. My back and shoulder was broken and my neck was fractured and nerves were damaged. I am in pain 24/7 and I am told that my condition will remain until the rest of my days. I am 26 now and still was hoping to find something that would make this painful journey a little bit less painful. I have tried everything on the market from pain pills to all types of oozes and miracle cures. They all failed except for one. Biofreeze is the only thing that provides me with temporary relief so I could at least take a breath and not cry from the pain. You won't be disapointed I assure you.

Aliyah

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the BEST STUFF ever!!!, August 5, 2004
I have joint swelling and arthritis in one knee and for years I have been using topical pain relievers, advil, wraps, knee braces - none of these stopped the pain. I went for a massage a few months ago and the therapist used BioFreeze on my shoulders and back. It was great on my back and I wondered if it would be good on my knee. I bought a tube when I left that day and I have been using it ever since. There is absolutely NO PAIN in my knee. My husband swears by it too. He has tennis elbow. I have a tube or a pump at work, in my car, in the basement (where my gym equipment is), on the first floor, and the second floor in my house. I cannot be without it. I suffered for YEARS and all I needed was BioFreeze! You can't buy this product in the stores, so online with Amazon is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for more than pain - try this!, January 13, 2006
I've used for years and keep an ample supply at home and to share with friends! This products has done wonders to relieve the pain of bad back, carpal tunnel syndrome, and arthritis in the hands. BUT - what is really interesting, is when used on insect bites. Fire ant and mosquito bites are instantly relieved by a small amount applied to the bite site. The relief lasts for hours and seems to prevent further irritation and infection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., February 18, 2007
My mother other people with arthritis have thanked for me much this product. He is excellent. I recommend it totally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze, November 14, 2005
I first saw this product at the Chiropractors, and have been trying to find something to give my husband some relief from pain in his neck. This product is wonderful, it has helped him with his pain, and allowed him to get some sleep at night. The roll-on is a great idea, no messy hands, and he can even put it on himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, October 12, 2004
e. hull (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
My family was introduced to biofreeze through my mother's massage therapist, and it has been a real blessing. My mother uses it every day to reduce the pain in discomfort in her shoulder and arm muscles caused by seizures, and my girlfriend loves it for arthritis in her knee. Now my father is using it for a strained back. It really does work much better than other pain-relieving ointments that we have tried. I definetely recommend this product.

BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube