5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-purpose pain reliever!
Published on April 10, 2007 by PAL

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Impressed
Well after reading all the positive reviews I thought I would give the roll on a try. I have a back that goes out now and then and usually do some topical cream or spray (the big names mostly) and get that nice warm feeling or in some cases a real cool sensation. With the Biofreeze roll on I could feel next to no change. I thought maybe I didn't shake it enough but...
Published on March 10, 2009 by Dude

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-purpose pain reliever!, April 10, 2007
PAL (Sebring, FL) - See all my reviews
My husband and I are both long distance runners and are in our 50s. We use Biofreeze with Ilex for mild and more serious pains and strains. I also use the roll-on version on the back of my neck and temple when I get migraines; the cooling helps tremendously. My mother uses it for severe arthritis in her hands, and my father uses it for back pain. I recently ordered some for my mother-in-law for hip pain. She called raving about how much it helped her and my father-in-law. Its a fabulous product that I recommend for many purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best OTC Product for Chronic Pain, November 28, 2010
This review is from: BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube (Sports)
I suffer from Fibromyalgia and my physical therapist introduced me to this product last year. Once leaving physical therapy, I didn't realize I could buy this for myself so I haven't used it in over a year. I was excited to come across it on Amazon and had to buy it. I use it on my knees, shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows. This product fills in the gaps when the pain comes back between medication doses. I don't know how I survived without it. My husband, who does not suffer from chronic pain, uses it for muscle strains and soreness and loves it too. The primary ingredient is Natural Menthol and while you can smell the menthol, it's not overpowering or offensive like many other OTC products. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone suffering from arthritis pain, fibromyalgia pain, and/or sore muscles. Between the price point at Amazon and the quality of the product, I will be purchasing several more bottles soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found!, July 15, 2005
B "myliebe" (ARLINGTON, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using Biofreeze for 7 years following an auto accident which left me with a disk bulge and nerve damage in my neck. I have tried other topical pain relievers, but keep coming back to Biofreeze because it works quickly and lasts for hours. Tip: Make sure to wash your hands quickly after applying or they will also feel the effects of Biofreeze (unless you are using it for your hands). I highly recommend Biofreeze for little and big aches and pains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze with ILEX - Roll on, July 8, 2005
Susan (Surprise, Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
I didn't know this product came in a roll on until I saw it on your site.

I LOVE the roll on. I don't get my hands all messed up and it goes on exactly where I want it, smoothly and in the right amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, July 8, 2006
I've been using BioFreeze for 4 years. While working in the hospital a co-worker gave it to me for pain in my wrists since I do a lot of typing. It worked immediately. Whenever I feel the pain arise periodically, I apply Biofreeze. I haven't used anything else since. I highly recommend this product. I've only used the roll-on and all I can say is FANTASTIC!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., February 18, 2007
My mother other people with arthritis have thanked for me much this product. He is excellent. I recommend it totally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, November 17, 2006
My chiropractor gave me a few samples of Biofreeze and I'm hooked. It feels colder and lasts longer than anything else I've tried. I have fibromyalgia and this product has really helped me reduce the amount of pain medication I have to take. I can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Pain Reliever, November 12, 2007
I was introduced to Biofreeze by a licensed Chiropractor who was doing a series of therapeutic massage treatments on my back and shoulders. At the end of the treatment, if the muscles had been particularly tight before she worked them out, she applied BIOFREEZE. It really reduced and most times eliminated the sore muscle symptoms that frequently follow strenuous work-outs. My 83-year-old Mother uses it also, and has good luck using it on an arthritic thumb just prior to bowling. (Yes, she still bowls at 83!)

This specific product has benefits compared to similar pain relievers in that the scent, which is not unpleasant to begin with, fades literally within one minute. No lingering odor that lets others know you have used it! Also, I have sensitive skin that reacts to adhesives, so other products in patch form might cause irritation, but BIOFREEZE has been no problem. The gel and roll-on are equally effective, but I am partial to the roll-on, as it applies easily and there is no contact with my hands, so less need to wash up afterward - great if you are using it away from home and have no washroom facilities nearby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze, November 14, 2005
I first saw this product at the Chiropractors, and have been trying to find something to give my husband some relief from pain in his neck. This product is wonderful, it has helped him with his pain, and allowed him to get some sleep at night. The roll-on is a great idea, no messy hands, and he can even put it on himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable & Effective: What else to ask for?, June 16, 2012
This review is from: BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube (Sports)
My wife suffers chronic neck pain from an accident that she endured as a child. This neck pain can be debilitating at times and we struggled for many years to find a solution as we can't simply have her staying home a day or two every week.

Enter BIOFREEZE. This product is simple, fast, and effective. The material begins working on contact and can provide hours of relief. It is easily applied by a single person with the rolling applicator but having a second person there to blow cool air onto the affected area seems to make a tremendous contribution.

If you've got chronic pain and are looking for some relief, this is a small price to pay. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0x9e2b463c)

BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube
$19.94 $7.45
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.