2,378 Reviews
 (1,929)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best OTC Product for Chronic Pain
Published on November 28, 2010 by A.Lay

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same product!!!
This is not the original Biofreeze. When you look at the bottle, the ingredients are all different!!! I thought maybe it's cause the ingredients are written in a different order. That was a stupid thought...it's just not the same product. Shame on you Amazon!!!
Published 11 months ago by Priscilla Nguyen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same product!!!, January 11, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze Gel, 32-oz bottle/Pump, January 14, 2013
This product is about 1/3 of the potency/effectiveness of the actual Biofreeze. The texture is different and has a very strong smell of alcohol. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BE AWARE!!!, February 19, 2014
buyers be aware. this is an imitation product. do not waste your money. this product is a rip off. dose not do anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best OTC Product for Chronic Pain, November 28, 2010
This review is from: BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube (Sports)
I suffer from Fibromyalgia and my physical therapist introduced me to this product last year. Once leaving physical therapy, I didn't realize I could buy this for myself so I haven't used it in over a year. I was excited to come across it on Amazon and had to buy it. I use it on my knees, shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows. This product fills in the gaps when the pain comes back between medication doses. I don't know how I survived without it. My husband, who does not suffer from chronic pain, uses it for muscle strains and soreness and loves it too. The primary ingredient is Natural Menthol and while you can smell the menthol, it's not overpowering or offensive like many other OTC products. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone suffering from arthritis pain, fibromyalgia pain, and/or sore muscles. Between the price point at Amazon and the quality of the product, I will be purchasing several more bottles soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish it would have helped., January 29, 2014
I'm currently in PT for a herniated disk that is pressing on my sciatic nerve, and a contributing lower back muscular degeneration. I bought this after reading all the outstanding reviews for it's ability to penetrate and relieve aches and pains. I applied it to my lower back, hip, and knee. It did not relieve any pain. I wasn't expecting total relief from my pain, just an easing. Would have been great if it had helped even a little, but it didn't. Spouse tried it for overall back tiredness and achiness - same effect, none. It may work for some people and/or some issues, but for us, it was a total fail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found!, July 15, 2005
B "myliebe" (ARLINGTON, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using Biofreeze for 7 years following an auto accident which left me with a disk bulge and nerve damage in my neck. I have tried other topical pain relievers, but keep coming back to Biofreeze because it works quickly and lasts for hours. Tip: Make sure to wash your hands quickly after applying or they will also feel the effects of Biofreeze (unless you are using it for your hands). I highly recommend Biofreeze for little and big aches and pains.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal. This Stuff Works!, August 5, 2006
I suffer from horrible back and neck pain due to being hit by a car while I was riding my bicycle when I was 20. My back and shoulder was broken and my neck was fractured and nerves were damaged. I am in pain 24/7 and I am told that my condition will remain until the rest of my days. I am 26 now and still was hoping to find something that would make this painful journey a little bit less painful. I have tried everything on the market from pain pills to all types of oozes and miracle cures. They all failed except for one. Biofreeze is the only thing that provides me with temporary relief so I could at least take a breath and not cry from the pain. You won't be disapointed I assure you.

Aliyah

1.0 out of 5 stars No relief, just a new discomfort, October 21, 2012
This review is from: BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube (Sports)
I had high hopes for this product for pain relief on my arthritic knees and shoulder, but it did not relieve the pain, just created a new discomfort-an OMG, my skin is on fire feeling. When it first went on it felt cool, but quickly it started feeling like my skin had been lit on fire and it took quite some time for that feeling to go away. I guess in that sense it did take my mind off the pain, but it did not relieve the pain. I will give it to my BIL-he likes it!

1.0 out of 5 stars You better check..., August 13, 2014
The item we received is not as the real product(4%). Buyers should check...if you receive 3.5%, just ask Amazon to return or refund....I have some small trial packages from BIOFREEZE and it works great with Menthol 4%....however, what I received from Amazon's seller is really not as good as trial packages. The seller even put a sticker to hide 3.5% on the back. I called for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-purpose pain reliever!, April 10, 2007
PAL (Sebring, FL) - See all my reviews
My husband and I are both long distance runners and are in our 50s. We use Biofreeze with Ilex for mild and more serious pains and strains. I also use the roll-on version on the back of my neck and temple when I get migraines; the cooling helps tremendously. My mother uses it for severe arthritis in her hands, and my father uses it for back pain. I recently ordered some for my mother-in-law for hip pain. She called raving about how much it helped her and my father-in-law. Its a fabulous product that I recommend for many purposes.

BIOFREEZE Pain Relieving Roll On, 3-Ounce Tube