Published 9 months ago by quality please

1.0 out of 5 stars Good basic laces (that broke quickly)
My daughter got a pair of hightop sneakers that came with laces that were too short and frayed/broke/knotted at every opportunity. She only wanted white laces to replace them, so chose ivory. That was better than white because they won't show dirt as much. We got 37" which were just right to either lace most of the way and not be too long, or all the way and not be too...
Published 7 months ago by Cynthia Norwitz

4.0 out of 5 stars The colors shown match exactly and thickness are for tennis shoes.but just a little thin than original ones., April 16, 2014
Shoe laces were correct length and color. It also was shipped free of charge. I only had to wait 3-5 days on this pair of shoe laces and one other pair before this one. The colors that were offered for the 42 inch were one or two shades lighter than the 36 inch lengths. But on each separate order the lengths and colors that were offered and shown matched the colors exactly. At first when I looked @ the colors offered for the longer laces I noticed the coral blue shades were different. So I really had to be careful which shade of blue I chose for the second longer pair. But the colors in the pictures matched to the lengths were exact! So use a careful eye and be sure to order the shades of colors you desire for each length and see in the pictures because they do vary. Also the thickness were not heavy duty tennis shoestrings. They seemed just a little thin to me but if they were much thicker then I'd be inclined to think they were a boot lace. I was very happy with the large variety in colors and lengths offered. Plus who ships for free any more!! The prices are terrific too! I live in ALASKA and it still only took 3-5 days to receive these shoelaces free of charge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camouflage Green, May 28, 2014
Nice looking lace, with exactly the proper length for my Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. The camo green colour is not too bright, which makes it perfect for hiking shoes.

My only concern is that they are easily broken on boot hooks (also known as speed lacers). The metal hooks easily rip through the lace. It's not been enough to cut it completely yet, but I fear it will come to this eventually.

However, if your shoes have only standard eyelets, those are great shoelaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Service, July 25, 2014
GiftOz shipped the shoelaces the same day I ordered them and used a protective mylar mailer. They are a wide, light weight lace and the Gray color is similar to a light gray t-shirt. The manufacturer's size chart needs a correction: the 37 inch lace actually measured 41 inches, which is the right length for an athletic shoe when you use five of the lacing holes. With free First Class shipping there's no need to drive to the shoe store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 21, 2014
Sheli D. (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
Color is perfect, quality is top-notch. My son wears these in his cleats for HS Lacrosse. Super sturdy; arrived on time, as described, and they are a great fit. Very happy :)

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Just what the Dr. ordered!", April 5, 2014
These laces are the exact right color and size! So far, they tie perfectly and fit as good as they look. Thanks to the Mfr!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoelaces., March 30, 2014
This review is from: BIRCH's Shoelaces in 27 Colors Flat 5/16" Shoe Laces in 4 Different Lengths
I bought the lime green shoelaces to switch out the ones that originally came with my son's shoes. The original ones kept coming untied even when they were double knotted. The Birch's are way better and almost never come untied. I will definitely order from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a great price, March 29, 2014
Elizabeth (DERRY, NH, United States) - See all my reviews
I found this to be a really great product. I would definitely recommend it to others, a very happy purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Friggin Saweet, March 20, 2014
They fit perfectly. They same super fast and......came with a smiley button. How can you beat that for 3 bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colors, February 20, 2014
Daniel (AUSTIN, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
There's not too much to say about shoelaces, but the bright bright colors really do change the shoes completely and make them much more vibrant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color!, February 11, 2014
I got these in neon orange and they are the perfect match to the outfit I needed them for. They are so bright and fun!