Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BIRCH's Shoelaces in 27 Colors Flat 5/16" Shoe Laces in 4 Different Lengths
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 16, 2014
Shoe laces were correct length and color. It also was shipped free of charge. I only had to wait 3-5 days on this pair of shoe laces and one other pair before this one. The colors that were offered for the 42 inch were one or two shades lighter than the 36 inch lengths. But on each separate order the lengths and colors that were offered and shown matched the colors exactly. At first when I looked @ the colors offered for the longer laces I noticed the coral blue shades were different. So I really had to be careful which shade of blue I chose for the second longer pair. But the colors in the pictures matched to the lengths were exact! So use a careful eye and be sure to order the shades of colors you desire for each length and see in the pictures because they do vary. Also the thickness were not heavy duty tennis shoestrings. They seemed just a little thin to me but if they were much thicker then I'd be inclined to think they were a boot lace. I was very happy with the large variety in colors and lengths offered. Plus who ships for free any more!! The prices are terrific too! I live in ALASKA and it still only took 3-5 days to receive these shoelaces free of charge.
on July 25, 2014
GiftOz shipped the shoelaces the same day I ordered them and used a protective mylar mailer. They are a wide, light weight lace and the Gray color is similar to a light gray t-shirt. The manufacturer's size chart needs a correction: the 37 inch lace actually measured 41 inches, which is the right length for an athletic shoe when you use five of the lacing holes. With free First Class shipping there's no need to drive to the shoe store.
on October 29, 2015
These shoe laces are uneven(one is slightly longer than the other) and the actual color of them are NOT MINT color, even though the picture of them on Amazon shows them as if they are mint color(its misleading)...They are actually a neon sea green color. I give it three stars because I still like them and the color of them is still pretty but I really wanted to match them with my mint color shirt when I wear my white sneaker boots so I'm still slightly disappointed...but I'm glad that the shipping cost was free and the item was only $3.99
review image review image review image review image
on May 17, 2015
I kind of feel silly writing a review for shoelaces, but I am really pleased that I replaced the laces in all my running shoes. I suppose the round and half-round nylon laces that come with most running shoes these days are intended to look better than these, but they never stay tied. I never have to stop and tie my shoes while running now. I am very pleased. The 45.5" or 115 centimeter laces are a good length for standard running shoes.
I bought the 56" size and they replaced the white laces in my Chucks perfectly.

Colors are bright and vibrant and compare well to what's displayed on the site (though your monitor settings may vary)

Material too is very similar to the original laces in my chucks

I bought laces in complimentary colors to my shoes and I'm very pleased.
on August 17, 2015
I purchased these for my daughter's High top Jordan shoes. They were just the right size. They were a little short but they were still able to be laced and tied. I purchased a pair that was way too short and were not able to tie. These do the trick. The color was also the exact match for her shoes. They took a while to get here but they arrived just in time for school to start. Overall, I'm pleased.
on May 28, 2014
Nice looking lace, with exactly the proper length for my Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. The camo green colour is not too bright, which makes it perfect for hiking shoes.

My only concern is that they are easily broken on boot hooks (also known as speed lacers). The metal hooks easily rip through the lace. It's not been enough to cut it completely yet, but I fear it will come to this eventually.

However, if your shoes have only standard eyelets, those are great shoelaces.
on June 2, 2014
These shoe laces have completely blown us away. Not only do they tie shoes, but we've also found many other uses for them. Examples include: two together make a great little belt if you suddenly need one; they'll secure a bumper to a car; they even make a great noose for that rascally varmint pestering your Old West town. If you need shoe laces, and want a Survivorman twist to them, buy these shoe laces!
on April 23, 2016
These shoe laces are perfect. I ordered these because I had gotten my son some Nike shoes last year and our new puppy chewed the laces up a few months ago. I could not find anything like the laces we had before, so I had to get these. At least they were a color that matched the shoes.Great color selection! They are a bright orange and look nice on the shoes. I couldn't be happier. Not only are they good laces, but they are longer the the laces that came with our shoes in the first place. They area soft and a great length. Very happy that i got these.
review image review image review image
on June 8, 2014
These shoe laces were the perfect fit for a new pair of Nike Air Max. Just wanted to put a little more splash in the already "slashy" Shoes! These definitely worked. 27" fit perfectly. I am a women's 8 in a running shoe. Would buy again.