Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 15, 2007
this is a great product. i put sand in the base as suggested for stability---easy to do. the product description is wrong---it actually is 23 inches high and 19 inches wide--not 19 inches high. perfect size!! easy to clean with a water hose. best of all the birds love it!!! don't think this birdbath will last a life time but i should get many years of use from it and the price can't be beat.
on May 12, 2008
This bird bath is just what I had been looking for. It is easy to clean and the birds love it. I had one like it previously that a tree fell on and looked all over to find a replacement just like it. Yours is perfect.
on May 31, 2008
Purchased this bird bath, placed sand in bread bags as directed, sealed bottom with cheap little clips, slowly turned over to set upright, cheap clips broke off and sand bags fell out. Just a piece of junk - not worth the hastle. Buy the more expensive one from another company and save yourself the aggrevation.
on August 8, 2007
Lightweight, easy to clean, most likely unbreakable. It looks good. Only thing is, I've never seen a bird use it yet; thus only 4 stars instead of 5.
Addendum: Now a 5 star item. The birds have found it and love it! It does get algae stains, but that's not a problem.
on March 5, 2013
The item is described as "BIRD BATH GRANITE". I purchased this as a gift for a friend, had it shipped and they were pretty much non-plussed when I called to ask how they liked their gift. They wouldn't tell me it was PLASTIC!!! I finally saw it was plastic during my next visit. The cost told me it was granite, but that is certainly not what was received!
on May 30, 2010
My first and only birdbath. Works pretty well. Has been pretty durable and now that the birds have discovered it, it's a very popular watering hole. Even the squirrels use it, too!

Overall, putting a bag of sand or gravel in the bottom as suggested by the manufacturer, works pretty well (I vaguely recall they provide the bag, you provide the mix). With the weight, the birdbath does not tip over readily but nighttime creatures like possums or racoons do tip it over from time to time (our cat used to try to leap on top of it-very humorous to watch the desperate mid-air correction manuever before the kersplash into the bath).

I am sure with any birdbath you will find yourself having to clean it each day. Birds not only drink and bathe but poop! Getting a white bird bath, as I did, might have been a bit of mistake. A gray one would have been more earth-toned and fit into the landscape a bit better. Any birdie dirt or algae growth especially stands out on a white bird bath but the obvious stains just tell you where to have to especially clean all that more clearly.

A strong spray from a hose nozzle once a day does the trick. If I'm feeling really motivated, I'll change the water halfway through the day using a 2-gallon bucket for a quick rinse and refill (it's a very popular bird bath!). I located the bird bath 25 to 30 feet away from our equally popular feeder to help the birds discover it as they fly to and from the feeder.
on May 30, 2009
can buy this at True Value I think. Anyways, I like it because it is easy to clean, move, not heavy & looks expensive. Wash daily as birds take a bath, poop all in it...
on January 7, 2008
Please be aware that this item,though low in price is very light,tips easily and is quite small and low to the ground.
on March 24, 2008
This is a very well-made birdbath for the money invested.It assembles easily and is durable, with plenty of depth in the bowl.
on April 24, 2009
1. Arrived promptly
2. I got what I was expecting
3. She loves it!

I would buy again from this seller.