Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BIRUGEAR Black Anti-Slip Neoprene Camera shoulder/Neck Strap for Canon 70D 6D T6i T2i T5 T4i T5i SL1, Nikon P530 P520 L830 L820 D750 D5300 D5200 D3300 D3200 D5100 and Sony Olympus Panasonic SLR Camera
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2013
The product itself is just fine. However, the compatibility is not! The connecting ends are way too big for the Easyshare Z5120. At the point I bought it the search results showed this as a compatible product. It is NOT unless you want to use zip ties to connect it to your camera.
NOTE: You need at least 1/2" clearance on your mounting bracket to use this item. Anything smaller and you wont be able to fit the ribbon inside.
on July 29, 2013
Standard camera straps are usually too narrow for long period use. They can cause neck and shoulder stress and discomfort. This wider strap with anti-slip is quite comfortable over the long run, and is stable and secure. Quality of workmanship was excellent.
on December 3, 2012
My son warned me that the camera I was buying came with a thin, uncomfortable strap and to buy something better. Based on reviews I chose this one and haven't regretted it. Its comfortable and sturdy.
on August 30, 2013
relieved a lot of pressure from my neck. and I also found this was comfortable as a shoulder strap too.
on November 16, 2014
Love it!! The color is great! I love black and pink. So this is perfect. Just a bit of my personality in it. Very comfortable strap. I didn't know that it was a rope/strap that you synch onto the camera prongs. But it definitely attaches to the camera fine. (Expected metal hooks maybe? Something sturdier? Reason for 4stars) But my husband attached it to the camera and it's actually turned out vert nice and sturdy. I just did a maternity photo shoot yesterday outdoor & I had no issues with the straps. We walked up little hillsides and in/out of the car frequently to change locations, and I was able to get in the car to drive with the camera strapped to me. No problem. My husband even tried the camera and said instantly how comfy the strap was! I'm very happy
on June 12, 2016
This is a very nice quality camera strap. However, I purchased it to use as a hand strap. I cut off the thinner straps, drilled a hole through the two "leather" pieces that covert the fabric part and screwed it into the cabinet at the entrance of my RV. It makes a great entrance aid. But as a camera strap, it is one of the best I have seen.
on March 8, 2014
I didn't like the stock Canon strap that came with the camera. Wanted something with 'grip" to keep it on my shoulder. Researched on Amazon and found the Birugear strap. Great price and with prime had it in two days. I installed it on my camera this morning and walked the flight line at the air show with full confidence that my camera won't slip off. Nice.
on September 29, 2013
I LOVE this neck strap. Heavy items do not feel so heavy. The neoprene strap has just a bit of stretch to it, which I think is key to how comfortable it is. I do have it set about as long as it will go in order for it to be comfortable for me. It is definitely not a shoulder strap option (by this I mean you can't put it over your head AND around a shoulder, across the body). After I got the first one and experienced how nice it was, I ordered two more!
on January 6, 2014
According to my college age niece who I ordered this for this item was a) very comfy. much more than i thought it would be, b0the color was prettier in real life than the picture and c) was very easy to attach to the camera. Would recommend this for someone looking to buy a strap,
on January 3, 2014