4.0 out of 5 stars Great little skin for price
Published on March 28, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It is mostly as described.
It fits nicely, and I'm sure it protects the mp3 player like it is intended, but it is described as "clear" when it is in fact white, just as shown in the picture.
Published 20 months ago by S. Garner

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little skin for price, March 28, 2010
This review is from: BIRUGEAR Clear White Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB 8GB (Electronics)
For the cost, you can't beat this product. It's soft and nice looking. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because (although, again, for the cost, what more could you ask for?) the skin is not "clear" as the description suggests (although the picture is 100% accurate), so you can't see the blue-ness of the player; also, there is no protection to the screen, so it is still susceptible to contact and scratching. The ports are not protected either, so, again, they are susceptible to dust; the good side to that is that you can plug and access sd card without taking the skin off. Also, the skin attracts some dust, so it appears dirty quickly, but you can just brush it off. I like that the softness of the skin because it absorbs some shock, like if I have it in my car and I go over a bump, I don't have to worry about the insides shaking as much. My product was delivered quickly and in great shape. Overall, I recommend this product.

*Now we all need to petition Sandisk to make a simple playlist-creation-program for its media players, since playlist creation is a disaster on the clip.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, March 20, 2010
Ruth Bernstein (Marion, Iowa, USA) - See all my reviews
It covers the Clip as advertised. Pretty simple to find button positions underneath and use them. IIt protects the Clip in general from scratches, etc. The back is open to leave the clip part free, and there are appropriate openings for the LCD display, firewire and speaker/earphone out connections.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...and Cheap, December 30, 2009
Very nice case, fit my clip plus perfectly. Exactly what I needed!! Would recommend to everyone. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, October 5, 2010
After two of my Sansa Clip + 8 players failed in under a year (The company replaced both of them under warranty), I decided I needed a little protection for my third one. I bought this because it was the cheapest one, and all the covers seemed the same.

It is hard to get excited about this product: it is exactly as advertised. It is a rubberized covering for the Clip player that gives it color. In this case, I picked white because it goes with my ear-buds (JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Titanium Silver) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] which are awesome. So now my color scheme is mostly white. What may be a potential problem for some is that the skin doesn't cover a lot of the player -- there is room for the clip itself and all the inputs and outputs on the side are left open. The open nature of the sides makes me curious about this cover's ultimate utility as a protection from anything but short drops (ie. liquid will still be a problem).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and Protects my SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB, November 22, 2012
Even though this case is described as being specifically for the 4GB and 8GB Clips, it fit my 2GB model just fine. The 2GB seems to have slightly different dimensions than the higher capacity players, but I did not notice any problems and every button and slot overlapped perfectly.

The best thing about these cases, in my opinion, is that they create a raised boundary around the MicroSD slot that prevents the user from accidentally pushing or flicking an inserted card.

For the price, this is a valid investment to protect and decorate your Sansa MP3 player.

The only issue with this case is that the bland white color reminds me too much of those lame-o Apple products! Haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Protection for your MP3's, September 11, 2010
I have been using this product for a Sansa clip and clip+ for a few months now. Great product & price. nice quality as I expect it will last for some time. Best protection for occasional Oops! I dropped it... and moisture from wearing close to body [sweat etc.] Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little protection, September 23, 2011
Susan (Central NH USA) - See all my reviews
Fits like a glove, and protects my little Sansa; also makes it easier to grip. The whitish color makes it easier to find in a dark vehicle.

5.0 out of 5 stars sansa clip silicone case, September 14, 2011
This silicone case arrived in good time, it was very inexpensive, it fits perfectly, and is obviously quite durable. I don't see how it could be any better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it says and then some, February 11, 2011
Bought this case for my sansa clip+. It couldn't have been easier to install. I like the fact that the window is open. I am able to view without obstruction my playlists/albums. My sansa is blue, though you can't see the color, it still looks nice. I have encountered no problems working the controls. This item is definitely a 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, January 23, 2011
I use this MP3 player and cover while I exercise (Run, weight-lift, cross-fit). So far the combination works perfectly. The case covers everything that is should, and nothing it shouldn't.

Rate and Discover Movies