Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 28, 2010
For the cost, you can't beat this product. It's soft and nice looking. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because (although, again, for the cost, what more could you ask for?) the skin is not "clear" as the description suggests (although the picture is 100% accurate), so you can't see the blue-ness of the player; also, there is no protection to the screen, so it is still susceptible to contact and scratching. The ports are not protected either, so, again, they are susceptible to dust; the good side to that is that you can plug and access sd card without taking the skin off. Also, the skin attracts some dust, so it appears dirty quickly, but you can just brush it off. I like that the softness of the skin because it absorbs some shock, like if I have it in my car and I go over a bump, I don't have to worry about the insides shaking as much. My product was delivered quickly and in great shape. Overall, I recommend this product.

*Now we all need to petition Sandisk to make a simple playlist-creation-program for its media players, since playlist creation is a disaster on the clip.
33 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2010
It covers the Clip as advertised. Pretty simple to find button positions underneath and use them. IIt protects the Clip in general from scratches, etc. The back is open to leave the clip part free, and there are appropriate openings for the LCD display, firewire and speaker/earphone out connections.
on December 30, 2009
Very nice case, fit my clip plus perfectly. Exactly what I needed!! Would recommend to everyone. :)
on November 22, 2012
Even though this case is described as being specifically for the 4GB and 8GB Clips, it fit my 2GB model just fine. The 2GB seems to have slightly different dimensions than the higher capacity players, but I did not notice any problems and every button and slot overlapped perfectly.

The best thing about these cases, in my opinion, is that they create a raised boundary around the MicroSD slot that prevents the user from accidentally pushing or flicking an inserted card.

For the price, this is a valid investment to protect and decorate your Sansa MP3 player.

The only issue with this case is that the bland white color reminds me too much of those lame-o Apple products! Haha.
on October 5, 2010
After two of my Sansa Clip + 8 players failed in under a year (The company replaced both of them under warranty), I decided I needed a little protection for my third one. I bought this because it was the cheapest one, and all the covers seemed the same.

It is hard to get excited about this product: it is exactly as advertised. It is a rubberized covering for the Clip player that gives it color. In this case, I picked white because it goes with my ear-buds (JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Titanium Silver) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] which are awesome. So now my color scheme is mostly white. What may be a potential problem for some is that the skin doesn't cover a lot of the player -- there is room for the clip itself and all the inputs and outputs on the side are left open. The open nature of the sides makes me curious about this cover's ultimate utility as a protection from anything but short drops (ie. liquid will still be a problem).
on November 26, 2013
The Sansa is awesome. I have used it now for about 8 months and it works great. It holds almost 400 songs and the battery lasts about 6 hours. The sound is XLNT and the price is right.

For a bit extra money, this is just the right skin to protect my investment.
on August 25, 2014
Should have gotten this earlier: might have saved my previous Clip+ 'cuz I take it fishing and it got dirty enough to fail. BTW my use is for recordings and this silicone sleeve does not interfere with the quality of the voice recordings.
on May 10, 2016
Bought this to keep water out of my Sansa, which lives in my bathroom for shower music. Sometimes water gets inside the cover, probably would be better designed if it had a piece of clear plastic over the screen. Otherwise, works okay enough.
on July 4, 2016
I like that this skin fits so well , it is just what I was looking for . After all this time it continues to keep my gear safe from the bumps and oops.
Fast ship , excellent price ,good product .
on December 18, 2012
I find they work well and I have
no problem using the controls
underneath, on my MP player.
The openings for charging and
plugging in head phones, are
accessible. They are flexible &
tough and have held up well.