5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy
These screen protectors are great, they go on very easily and can not been seen at all. I have bought these before from other vendors and they have curled up at the edges very quickly. So far these have stayed perfectly in place with no signs of lifting. Would recommend.
Published on January 2, 2012 by Knitmaster

3.0 out of 5 stars GTMax 3 Clear LCD Screen Protector Guard for Canon T3
They are ok for protecting the LCD viewer on the camera. But they are really thin and perhaps not too durable.
Published 16 months ago by Asa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, January 2, 2012
This review is from: BIRUGEAR 3 x Clear LCD Screen Protector Guard for Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D SLR Digital Camera (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, February 7, 2014
My camera comes in and out of my bag constantly and one stayed on my camera for 10 months before I decided to replace it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 19, 2014
June Terry (VIRGINIA, USA) - See all my reviews
I am so glad that I got these as without them I would have several scratches on my camera screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised., January 30, 2014
I guess I didn't read the description when I bought it. All 3 screen protectors were individually packaged. I mean,...I got 3 (tightly sealed, hard and glossy envelopes when I opened the main envelope. Which is cool because usually you'd get a plastic bag with adhesive on the bag lip to store the unused screen protectors. But with this kind of packaging, I'll always be sure they won't get dirty or contaminated.
I should've ordered more had I known about this. It would be ridiculous to just order this alone....the shipping would cost more than the item. Oh well.
So, I'm very pleased with this buy. Also, each screen protector comes with its own cleaning cloth and bubble pusher.

5.0 out of 5 stars canon lcd screen protector, January 30, 2014
This item covered the screen perfectly, it was really easy to put on. I would recommend to any camera owner! A screen protector is essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, January 11, 2014
Installed on Canon Rebel T 3 fits great. Easy to use no cutting. Clear view on LCD screen with no reflection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must to keep your screen protected., December 15, 2013
Fit my screen perfect and they stay on. I'm glad I found these for a good price. They are a must if you are going to keep your screen protected and undamaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the money, December 6, 2013
Just what I was looking for to protect my Camera screen. I would recommend this product many times over. Great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR UR T3, November 13, 2013
Wow, easy to apply. No bubbles. Ultra thin and barely noticeable. fits just right too. i would definitely recommend. great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Needs To, September 6, 2013
Nothing good or bad about the product. It fits my Rebel T3 just fine and keeps my grungy fingerprints off of the screen. I find that it tends to smear sunscreeny-sweat around a bit much but better on the protector than on the screen itself. It's well-priced (inexpensive but not cheap) and certainly worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›