5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
This was a perfect complement to the Zip Clip I got for my sister-in-law for Christmas. She was pleased and I was too.
Published 23 months ago by S. Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
I received the wrong usb cord for my player and I am sure I will have to pay s and handling to send it back.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: BIRUGEAR Purple Silicone Cover Case + Universal Microfiber Pouch Case + Universal Screen Protector + Micro-USB Cable + USB Car Charger + USB Travel Charger for SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB 8GB MP3 Player (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything was as promised - great value!, September 12, 2013
Cheryl L. Deal (Englewood, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Very complete kit. Silicone cover is durable and fits snugly, but still allows full operation of the player. Accessories were everything you could possibly need. Would be great for someone getting a player for the first time!

5.0 out of 5 stars All set to listen, September 6, 2013
Everything I needed for my Sansa and then some. Well worth the money, just when purchasing make sure you have the right package for the Sansa that you own as each are different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Package, August 5, 2014
This is a great accessory package. Fits like a glove. The silicone cover does have holes in the right place where they are needed. However, over the buttons for volume and the select buttons, the silicone is solid but very thin so you can press the buttons through the silicone. I like this feature myself, it keeps it cleaner. No problems whatsoever with using the MP3 player and the buttons/holes. Nice soft pouch, sturdy cable. I was clumsy with the screen protector and ended up with a stuck together mess. Just be careful when you go to install that :-) This is a good deal, I would purchase again. Very true to color pictured.

4.0 out of 5 stars The power cord works, data transfer is inconsistent., September 21, 2013
I bought this package of accessories after I had problems getting Ipod to work even with applecare help. The zip clip works great, but the cord that comes with it is short and can't be charged from a non-usb outlet. So I mainly bought this package to get the AC power adapter and the longer cord so I could lsten and charge at the same time.
For tht it works great, everything else except maybe the car adapter I don't care about.
The longer cord I also connected to the computer to test charging and data transfer to device with the new cord. For chaging off the computer the cord works, however data transfer is iffy. I tried connecting and got an error, changed the usb mode manually and the device was detected and got an error . Finally I tried just turning the device off and then connecting and it was detected and I could access data on my device. So while you can use the cord for recharding while listening, I'd keep the old cord that it came with for data transfer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Check your cables, February 14, 2014
I bought this to get a new USB cable for my Sansa Zip Clip only to find that the cable did not fit in my MP3 player! Everything else works great and I love the silicone skin. If the cable won't go into your Sansa Zip Clip, DON'T FORCE IT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with these items, February 10, 2014
The car charger is broken into pieces, cover case does not fit, rest items are ok. Would like to send it back and get my money back. Kinda made me think twice before I order anything else from Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, November 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot for a little, October 12, 2013
there are a lot of accessories in this little pkg.!!! It was less than 10 dollars and inc. a car charger, screen saver and case for the Sansa + 4gb clip MP3 player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle, too good to pass up, October 6, 2013
Paid $8-$9 for this bundle of accessories, the car charger is worth that alone. The silicone mp3 case protector works great. You also get screen protectors. Great deal.