Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BISSELL Deluxe Microfiber Replacement Pads, 2-Pack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 29, 2011
After almost two years of use, my microfiber pads were worn out and had holes in them. I ordered this set because it is supposed to be identical to my original set. I did not receive the pads pictured. Instead, I received a white set. They seem to be the same quality as the green and made identically, just a different color. It isn't a problem as they work just as well and it's a mop pad so I'm not concerned about the color.
on November 23, 2010
I have Bissell Steam Mop model 1867-7. These pads are a different color than the original pads, but they also seem thicker. They came in Bissell packaging with the model numbers clearly stated (31N1 and 1867 Series), and they fit perfectly.
on December 14, 2012
I just received my order of Bissell Deluxe Microfiber Replacement Pads, 2-Pack. Very disappointed as they are not the same pads that are pictured or listed in the description. These are a cheaper version, light blue and much thinner. I am returning for a refund. Now I am on a quest to find the GENUINE pads to replace the pads that came with the mop. Glad this is an Amazon item so they are returnable.
on April 25, 2011
I like the pads that came with the mop better. These are o'k. But I paid too much and they are thinner. Which I don't like as well. Found some at target that I like better, on sale and at half the price. I should have checked their first.
on July 16, 2011
Not all that unhappy with the pads that were received, but they were a different color, and seemed a bit thinner to me. What I received was not as what is currently being pictured.
on January 24, 2015
I hesitated to purchase these, because reviews indicated that there was some trouble matching these with Bissell steam mops. But, these had the highest ratings, so I went with them.

Great quality. They are every bit as thick and functional as the originals. After 2 years with this mop, I'm wondering how I ever lived without additional pads.
on March 23, 2012
These pads are a little large and of a different material than the original pads that came with the steamer. They are not green (like the original) but blue. They work but slide a bit on the steamer head. The picture leads you to believe that they are like the original but they are not.
on August 14, 2015
Great for cleaning tile or other hard flooring. And they are pretty durrable. We've had the one for a few years before we finally bought another. Mind you we don't clean ever week so depending on you cleaning fequency will depend on the longevity of the pad.
on October 19, 2014
Nothing special. It covers the mop head but wears out extremely quick. The last two I bought got holes right at the steam ejection ports almost immediately. I'd look for something heavier but I've retired the steam in favor of something that actually removes the dirt rather than just relocate it.
on April 1, 2014
To get it to fit I have to adjust pull cords, however it then slips off the head and the cord gets in the way. The pad is not thick enough to hold water and causes too much water to get on floor. The cleaning pattern is too smooth and does not remove dirt without heavy pressure. Then with pressure the pad wants to come off the head. I have not found a good replacement pad yet.