Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "BISSELL SpotLifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 27% off the $64.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.75 shipping
+ $7.99 shipping
BISSELL SpotLifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner, 1719
|Price:||$59.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.99 (9%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Hand-held deep carpet cleaner for emergency spills and stains from Bissell
- Stationary cleaner brush agitates soiled spots while simultaneously sucking debris up and through the 7-inch nozzle; adept at odor-removal
- Cordless, the 9.6v cleaner runs at full power for 15 minutes; charge for 24 hours before first use and 12 hours following subsequent uses
- With a dual tank system, users easily fill one with clean water and solution while dirty water collects in the other for appropriate disposal
- Cleaner measures 17-3/4 by 7 by 10 inches and weighs 6 pounds; limited 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
BISSELL SpotLifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner, 1719
The advantages of a cordless portable deep cleaner
The Spot Lifter 2X portable deep cleaner is designed to be easily on hand when an unexpected wet mess occurs. This way, you won’t have waste time and effort blotting and spraying the stain with a rag and cleaning formula. Since the Spot Lifter 2X is cordless, you won’t have to unwind a cord and find an outlet, so you can quickly get to the mess before it sets in.
What are Portable Deep Cleaners?
Portable deep cleaners are smaller machines that are great for cleaning spots and stains quickly and easily. They’re convenient to have on hand for unexpected spills, including, wine, juice and pet messes . Having a portable deep cleaner at the ready helps to keep your home looking and feeling fresh between regular deep cleans.
Portable Deep Cleaner Formulas
Our portable deep cleaners get added cleaning power from formulas that penetrate deep into carpet fibers to loosen set-in dirt and stains, remove fresh spills, and even master pet accidents. So you can enjoy clean, fresh carpets year-round.
Portable Carpet Deep Cleaners
Quickly and easily get fresh, stain-free carpets without blotting and scrubbing with our portable carpet deep cleaners. Combined with portable deep cleaning formula, they use strong spray and suction to remove spills, pet accidents, and set-in stains.
Cordless, handheld cleaner lifts spots, stains and dirt in one easy step
- Cordless – up to 15 minute run time
- Stationary cleaning brush
- Spray, suction cleans and dries in one step
- 12 oz dirty tank capacity
To use the SpotLifter 2X, users fill the cleaner's back tank with cleaning formula and clean water. After spraying the soiled area, apply the deluxe brush to the area and switch the power button on. The brush begins to scrub at the carpet while the suction lifts debris and dirty water up into the front collection tank. The cleaner covers a 7-inch path. After the carpet has been thoroughly cleaned, a release button enables easy collection tank removal for disposal and a quick rinse out. The SpotLifter 2X is a cordless cleaning tool for convenient transportation. The batteries must be charged for 24 hours before the cleaner's first use. After use, the cleaner will best operate after fully recharging over 12 hours. The cleaner runs at full power for approximately 15 minutes per use. This item is covered by a one-year limited warranty. The cleaner measures 17-3/4 by 7 by 10 inches and weighs 6 pounds. --Jessica Reuling
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BISSELL SpotLifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner, 1719
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||10 inches x 7.13 inches x 17.75 inches||7.4 inches x 18.5 inches x 9.8 inches||14 inches x 10 inches x 14 inches||15 inches x 16.75 inches x 11.25 inches|
|Item Weight||6.25 pounds||7.3 pounds||17.25 pounds||14.75 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The suction is much improved, and this model cleans our rugs and carpet much better than its previous version. Battery life is excellent -- we have used this cleaner several times over the past few weeks and still have yet to recharge the battery (the instructions recommend recharging only after the battery runs down to maximize battery life). The cleaning solution is readily available at places like Target and inexpensive. It is easy to empty the collection chamber after cleaning.
If you want a simple, affordable, rechargeable, cordless spot carpet cleaner, this is the one to buy. If the SpotLifter 2X lasts even half as long as the one it replaces it will have been a very good investment. I would not hesitate to buy it again.
1. This is not a whole room cleaner like Hoover Steamvac, so don't expect the same thing (but I will make comparisons).
2. Water does spit out of the motor vents WHEN the dirty water container is full (which is less than an inch in this thing). Remember this is for spots!
3. No, there isn't alot of water that comes up from the carpet because there's not alot of soap being sprayed out of the sprayer. And most of it is in bubble form.
4. Yes, the dirty water container does need to be pulled off (and on) at an angle. I have a dustbuster, so I'm used to the "angle" thing.
5. Don't expect suction like a Hoover Steamvac (which is plugged into the wall) from this machine (which is battery operated).
6. I haven't had any problems with the rubber seals on my machine.
7. Sometimes this thing may not pull up ALL the spots. How many products have we all tried to get the most stubborn stain out? My husband and I found $40 is worth trying to get the stains out. And if that doesn't do it, there's always elbow-grease. :)
First, the unit spits sucked up fluid from the motor air vents apparently sucking cleaning solution through the liquid trap in the canister and into the engine. This does not damage anything, but if you clean up house pet messes, you don't want some of that stuff come shooting out of the air vents, right?
Further, the canister is difficult to attach and you have to get it angled just right to snap into position. Oterhwise it will not go in.
It surprises me that Bissel has gone backwards in functionality of this great tool. The original unit we had was great, functioned great and none of the problems this new unit has. They are also clearly engineering or design flaws that were not present in the older model.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Useless. Runs out of charge quickly and has virtually no suction. It's like a Dustbuster. After three attempted uses, I threw it away and bought what I should have bought in the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Robert J. DiPietro
I have tryed this out after just receving it 2 days ago and i am highly unimpressed. I read other reviews and was really hopefull, however it fell short. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sabrina
Great spot cleaner! We have a cat and sometimes need to cleaner small area. Works great!Published 6 days ago by Terri Lynch
I did not get what is in the picture i got something like a swiffterPublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
It works as well as you would expect a little hand held machine to work. The suction is good for surface spills, all depending on your carpet. Read morePublished 7 days ago by regina villa
Don't waste your money! Barely sucks anything up and the brushes are worthless.Published 8 days ago by SaraBeth
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets