Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER F67E Classic Iron with Aluminum Solep..." and save 48% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER F67E Classic Iron with Aluminum Soleplate, Black/Silver
|Price:||$21.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.15 (27%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Product note: the logo design of this item may vary depending on when the product was manufactured
- Iron with aluminum soleplate quickly smoothes out wrinkles, Fabric-select dial and convenient fabric guide; "on" indicator light
- Thumb-activated steam-surge button; anti-drip system prevents spotting
- Dry-iron option; pivoting cord; stable heel rest; 3-way auto safety shut-off
- Measures approximately 10 by 5-1/5 by 6-1/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Smooth Our Your Wrinkles
With timeless weight and design, as well as a wide range of convenient features, The Classic Iron from Black & Decker brings simplicity and style back to ironing. This F67E model features a fabric select dial, a three-way auto shutoff for added security, anti-drip system to prevent spotting, and a pivoting cord for superior maneuverability.
This non-stick soleplate allows for worry-free ironing. When ironing with the Black & Decker Classic Iron you won't get caught on less-smooth fabrics.
When the iron is knocked over or not in-use for an extended amount of time it will automatically turn off. The added safety of this feature leaves your mind at ease.
Variable Steam Options
With variable steam selections you can choose the right amount to use every time. Never too much steam, never too little.
Because of the pivoting cord, you have 360-degrees of access let you move freely. Never worry about a hard to reach wrinkle or limited range of motion - those are no problem for this iron!
Top Customer Reviews
I can honestly say I am sorry I wasted my money on the expensive irons because none of them handled, ironed or made me feel as comfortable as Ye Old Black and Decker The-Way-It-Was-And-The-Way-It-Should-Stay Steam Iron.
It does what an iron is supposed to do and, if placed on its heel (the way I learned how to iron), it doesn't shut off on you 15 times while you are trying to iron a batch of clothing and want to stop and do something else for a minute. If given the choice, I would really revert back to the old days when irons didn't have an automatic shutoff at all. I mean, if you are that ditzy that you can't remember to turn the iron off, well I honestly don't know what to tell you. I'm sure our lawmakers, instead of doing something useful, made some kind of law about irons automatically shutting off so that the person using it can be tortured. This iron does have an auto shutoff, and it's very fast and annoying if you put the soleplate directly on the ironing board, which is an invitation to scortching something. However, if rested on its heel, you have 8 minutes.Read more ›
Very simply, this is the best iron I have ever used. As a male that does not plan ahead well, I tend to iron my clothes on an ad hoc basis, and this iron makes that chore as easy and quick as possible.
1. This iron is heavy, even before you fill the reservoir with water. A heavy iron is a good iron. The cheap plastic irons don't work well for a reason; they aren't heavy enough to actually press the wrinkles out of clothes.
2. This iron heats very quickly. When you're ironing a shirt in the morning trying to get ready for work, speed is key. This iron does not disappoint.
3. This iron is inexpensive. The price was the same as the aforementioned cheap plastic irons, but is pretty much better in every way.
4. This iron has simple controls. Kind of a like a blender with an on and off switch, this iron has all of the controls that you need for functionality and no more.
Added features for the modern era = auto shutoff, a dual green/red LED to show on/off status. Large spout to pour in water for steam. I dig the old school button and temp adjustment control.
Bottom line- get this one, you will be satisfied. In this day and age of "make everything super cheap, it'll work fine for a while then fail, but we make good profit and the customer will have no recourse"... this product isn't in this category. Give it a whirl, you'll see I'm right.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this iron during almost my whole 3 hour shift daily. It is hot and heavy! It gets the job done! Read morePublished 3 days ago by JF
Love this iron. It is my third one. Can't beat the price and I use it a lot !Published 6 days ago by Danielle Cartaya
The iron is great nice weight with a thick bottom. I bought this to replace a sunbeam that died. I wanted something a little more old school than modern and the Black and Decker... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Leon Champagnie
You can tell it's a sturdy iron by the weight, it feels very solid. I could probably throw it through a wall and it would still work, the steam option puts out a good amount of... Read morePublished 8 days ago by John Doe