5.0 out of 5 stars Real deal
All comedy aside I have a big head and face, these glasses fit my big mug just fine. Matter of fact, I have such a huge head I end up making most glasses look like a bow legged cowboy after a few months of use.

Published 23 months ago by Eldude

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Dark
I don't like it when I can't see the speedo when driving around on a bright day with my sunglasses on. Also, living near Seattle there are times that you drive around in the clouds with your sunglasses on, hoping for that elusive "sun break'. These glasses are just too dark to pull that off.

Otherwise, if too dark is not a factor for you, I would say that...
Published 18 months ago by S. Owens

5.0 out of 5 stars Real deal, April 1, 2013
This review is from: LOCS BLACK Harcore Fly Sunglasses JE5209B + Free Micro Fiber Bag (Eyewear)

I like this style and tint. You wear these outside you wont have to worry about not having enough tint. I wear these when I play baseball and any other outdoor sport and have never had the sun be an issue.

The thick plastic on these shades also keep my big head from warping the shape, also they are comfortable.

So in short, style, tint, wear, and size are all in this product. The nice touch, the seller gives you a felt lens bag to put these in as well as clean with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses!, September 4, 2013
I bought them for my husband who rides a motorcycle. He really likes these sunglasses because they have really dark lens and stay on well. His only complaint is that they don't always cut the glare. Out of all the sunglasses he has used over the years he does like these best because of the super dark lens and comfortable fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shades, March 30, 2012
4 the money well worth it.styleish,adfordible and sexy. i would tell a freind to buy them. buy them!!! thank you ace

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Dark, September 4, 2013

Otherwise, if too dark is not a factor for you, I would say that they're pretty sturdy compared to the cheapies at the gas station. Maybe not as good as the ones for $16 at Walgreen's, but as other reviewers noted, they tend to fit people with fat heads. So from that standpoint, I'm satisfied and I'll wear them on bright days or when I'm not driving.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pure Dark, no polarization, August 23, 2013
If you want pure dark glasses without any other effects, go for this. These are plain tinted very dark glasses. if you need good polarization support this is a No..

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh. Locs., June 22, 2013
Edit: Broke after a month's use. Still not bad for ten bucks or less... In retrospect I'd probably wait for some spy's to go on sale or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and DARK!, February 1, 2013
They are the BEST shades ive ever owned. PRICE is perfect. Ive read a couple of reviews that said they were a little big but they fit me perfectly (I dont know what that says about the size of my head lol). I ordered 3 different pair of locs. Im a BELIEVER!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS GOOD ON MY DAUGHTER IN LAW, January 11, 2013
IT WAS GIVEN AS A XMAS GIFT. FIT WAS PERFECT.
AND OF COURSE ITS LOCS - MY DAUGHTER IN LAW WAS HAPPY

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, June 24, 2012
These glasses are everything I wanted in a pair of sunglasses superdark and comfortable would definetely recommend to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars like, September 19, 2013
Gail Boyd (Maple Valley WA.) - See all my reviews
Extremely dark...but thats what I wanted...blue eyes are no fun.. Love them! Its like putting on Midnight during the day!