Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Premium BLACK Rubberized Hard Crystal Snap-on Case for Blackberry Tour 9630 Case
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 25, 2013
It looks real nice on the phone,nice feel.
But hard to take off,I actually broke the case.
If you are not a person that will take off your case frequently or go into the phone,this would be nice for you
on May 7, 2011
yes this case is really cheap....and it is CHEAP! i figured i'd give it a try and it is not worth it. now it seems really sturdy and probably will protect my blackberry but it does not fit very well. the top controls(the lock and ignore buttons) get covered up so much that you cant really use them. now the rest of the buttons(quick access and such) have plenty of room to use. also, i do not charge my 9630 by the usb port. i have a charging dock and it was nearly impossible to get the cover off once i put it on. the fit was tight, the phone didnt move around once it was on. the finish didnt scratch hardly at all so it will probably keep looking new for a while. but the finish cuts on the edges were really rough and unfinished. they didnt say that it came w/ belt clip but the clip and the button that attaches to the case itself was extremely cheap. and it after it attached it, the clip wouldnt hold the phone in the clip.

best advice, save your money and get an otter case or just a leather case to carry your phone in. delivery time was great and arrival time for the package was prompt but it is not worth the savings for such a cheap case.
on March 10, 2011
This case was great for the first few days. Then, once I removed it the first time the areas where it snapped in at slowly began falling apart. One by one they would no longer snap in and the case finally broken a few days later. You get what you pay for, and I would recommend avoiding these type of snap on cases.
on March 27, 2011
I loved this when I first got it..not as bulky as other covers and easier to slide in and out of my pocket than a silicone cover. I have never dropped it or otherwise abused it and the clips that hold it together have broke and I have just put in in the trash. At $2.85 I guess I should have known better.
on November 30, 2009
I am still looking for the optimal cover. I got this one because I wanted to try and snap on hard plastic cover that gives me ample protection in case I drop it. This case fits well, but the raised edges make it hard to type on the outside keys.
on December 8, 2011
If you go to your cell providers store, they would charge you something like $20 for this case. The only problem is, it is so heavy duty, or poorly built, your choice, you can't take the case off the phone without breaking the case. I just buy multiple cases and have them around in case my case does ever break. In 2 years I've gone through maybe 4 cases, but I have had to take them off for various reasons. If you want/need to take your case off a lot, don't get this case. However if you just need something to protect your phone, this works great.
on June 6, 2011
The phone was pushed off a table it hit the floor and broke. And to top it all off this happened in the first week of getting it. You need something to. Protect it from breaking.
on August 10, 2010
I ordered this from eforcity via Amazon. When it arrived I thought it was odd that it was shipped in a plastic envelope without padding. I opened the package and noticed that the plastic was much thinner than I expected. When I went to put it on my phone, I discovered what I thought was a ridge in the plastic. As it turns out, the "ridge" was really a spot where the plastic was broken. Upon a closer inspection, I found two more broken spots. I've asked to return the item, but realize that buying a padded envelope will cost nearly as much as I originally paid for the case, including shipping.
on June 4, 2010
This is a cute case at a good price; however, it doesn't fit quite right. The back piece is cut so that it covers part of the top two buttons. This would be okay if you didn't ever need those buttons, but since the button on the top left is the "lock keyboard" button--it's kind of a big deal. Add to that it is a beast to get on and off, so if you ever have to do a battery pull (after downloading apps, for example) you will come close to breaking the case just to get to the battery.
on May 19, 2010
I had the case for a few days before it fell off and wouldn't go back on. It's like a one time use snap on. If you take it off once, it's very likely it won't be able to hold itself back together again once you try to put it back on. Not worth the money, or the shipping cost at any rate. I understand it's cheap to begin with, being a quarter, but the construction of the product could have been a little bit more durable.