4.0 out of 5 stars good shirt
Published on August 7, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is the issue.
The logo on the shirt was very good, but the quality of the fabric was cheap as anyone could get from a 3rd would country.
I am willing to pay more for better quality made in the USA. One dollar more is not issue, quality is the issue.
Published 12 months ago by Dave Marquez

4.0 out of 5 stars good shirt, August 7, 2011
I bought this shirt for my husband. When I ordered it, I was thinking that the printing was on the back. It's not, the picture is on the front. Looking at the other shirts, if I was paying better attention, I would have figured this out before I ordered it. It's a great USMC shirt, it really represents the attitude of the Marines. That being said, my youngest child (4yrs) refers to this as the "scary shirt" that he does not like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good print, September 8, 2010
Shirt hasn't faded in over six months of wear and the print has remained almost the same quality. However, on my shirt the image was noticably darker than pictured. Excusable due to monitor settings, I guess. The cotton does shrink a little more than usual, though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is the issue., December 18, 2013
Dave Marquez (Prather, CA, US) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality of the last tee shirt I bought, April 22, 2013
Not the quality of the last tee shirt I bought. the last one was of much better quality and was longer

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is off, December 27, 2012
Order a size larger than you wear
Didn't like the logo on the front, prefer on the back, I may have missed this detail in the descripition

5.0 out of 5 stars my marine, November 8, 2012
Mt marine still loves wearing nothing but marine corps t-shirts. This is a great site, with great prices and quality selection. I ordered three different t - shirts and am happy with them all! So is he most importantly! GREAT PRICES! If you find these in a retail store, they'd be 20-40 dollars easy a piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt my uncle loves it, August 8, 2012
This shirt has not faded nor shrunk at all. The lettering is still new it looks like a brand new shirt. I bought this shirt for my uncle as a fathers day gift and he like wearing it. My uncle was a former gunnery sgt and in the marine corps for 16 years so I know why he likes it. He doesnt mind that the design is in the front why would he, he wants people to see it. Over all great shirt thanks Rothco.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but..., April 4, 2011
I guess it's my fault for not asking before ordering but I was under the impression the design was on the back. It looks like this is a Rothco re-print and not an authentic Black Ink. Design shirt. Grunt.com has the Black Ink. Design shirt with the design on the back of the shirt and a dog tag design printed on the front left breast […]. That's what I get for trying to save a couple of bucks on shipping. Awesome design though, whoever it belongs to. Well, onto grunt.com. SEMPER FI!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shirt!!, July 15, 2014
Ordered as a gift for my father-in-law. Fits exactly as expected and he loves it! Fast shipping. Great transaction!

5.0 out of 5 stars He LOVED it! Definitely recommend, July 7, 2014
My fiancé is going into the marines, therefore he wanted a marines wardrobe! In stores shirts like theses are high dollar! This one is a very acceptable price! It fits as expected, the image is great! Now the image is on the front I found that out from previous reviews, but it looks good on the front!!! And on top of all that my fiancé LOVES it!