BLACKHAWK! 3-Slot Ambidextrous Black Pancake Holster
|Price:||$15.00 - $31.82|
- Fits 2"-3" Barrel small/medium double-action revolvers (expect 2" 5-shot)
- Ambidextrous (adjustable retention strap and thumb break are reversible)
- Three-slot design allows strong-side, kidney, or cross-draw mount options
- Belt slots pull holster body close for better concealment and fits belts up to 1.75" wide
- Lined with smooth, snag-resistant material
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
- Reason number one is it's great for conceal carry since it keeps the gun very close to the body.
- It's also very light weight but extremely sturdy at the same time.
- The gun fits snuggly into the holster and there are no issues of it falling out... for extra security you can use the adjustable and ambidextrous thumb break (I don't use it, because I fell it is snug enough without it).
- When the gun's not in the holster (let's say you get home and instead of carrying the gun around the house, you decide to put it away), you can "flatten out" the holster on your belt and it becomes non-existent. You feel like you're not even wearing it. Then you can just open it up again and it's back in duty quickly.
- Because it's designed for a 'size' of gun (I use #5), instead of a specific gun, I can keep using the same holster when I decide to switch from a G17 to an M&P.
- It's versatile enough that I can put a G26 in it without affecting the sturdiness of the holster, even if there's empty space where a longer barrel would fit.
- You can say an advantage is having different cants (90degree or FBI), but I only use the FBI cant which I feel is more comfortable.
I'm sure I will keep using this holster for years to come, even if it has 1 flaw... Since it is nylon, after about a year or two (depends on the use), it will start stretching out a bit. The snug fit and the closeness of the gun to the body might be slightly affected. That is why I replace the holster every year or two. But I do so with the exact same model because of everything mentioned above.
A final note... I used this holster for competition last year.Read more ›
I also like how it's ambidextrous, as I can shoot with either hand, although most of the time I carry on my left side.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent fix for my KAHR CT 9mm. I like that it is high above my belt riding just by my elbow. Feels like I have better retention there. Average belt fits through slots fine. Read morePublished 14 days ago by John
This holster has a serious flaw. The stitching is NOT reinforced at stress points. One use has loosened the stitching significantly around the trigger guard. Read morePublished 2 months ago by erik337
I originally bought one, size P2, for my Ruger P95, but I've found that almost every p istol fits in it securely, from a PPK up through a Remington Beals 1858 New Army. Read morePublished 2 months ago by bp
I know 1 or 2 of you (perhaps less) have been waiting patiently to hear if the Blackhawk pancake size 02 can accommodate a Smith model 69, and the answer is...yes (with provisos). Read morePublished 6 months ago by whoiskermit
I just love how this fits many of my carry pistols. Very tough material and the holster rides at a perfect angle.Published 8 months ago by JD II
Stays snug inside the holster and against the hip, very little wobblePublished 10 months ago by rrcujo