5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Script
This wall quote is perfect to go over the archway from the living room to the dining room. Perfect addition to my home decor. Would definitely recommend.
Published on July 22, 2011 by Charles Dickens

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE -- Waste of Time and Money
I wasted my time and money on this one. A few things to be aware of:

Published 15 months ago by Venture

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE -- Waste of Time and Money, April 9, 2013
Venture (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BLESS THIS HOME AND ALL WHO ENTER Vinyl wall lettering quotes and sayings hom... (Kitchen)
I wasted my time and money on this one. A few things to be aware of:

- The product is advertised as 22" long and 4" high. However, the product I received from China was a small square sheet of paper with the words all jumbled-up. You are supposed to cut out each and every word and align and space correctly on your wall. All other vinyl wall quotes I have purchased have always come on a sheet properly positioned and spaced-out. Therefore, you can just apply the entire sheet to your wall and transfer as shipped, as it is supposed to be.

- Check where you buy this product from: most of the sellers ship from China so it takes a long time for delivery. I was not aware this shipped from China when I bought it.

This product is cheap, but beware as you pay a price. I was not aware it was shipped from China, or I would not have taken my chances. I wasted my money on this one. I am going to buy this wall quote from a more reputable seller that sources this quote at a much higher quality in the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Script, July 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Over Doorway, April 6, 2012
I love this wall art and it's meaning. I placed over the foyer doorway. It took me no more than 5 minutes to put up. The lettering came off so easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, October 11, 2013
I thought this would be a nice addition to our entry way. When I opened the package some of the letters were already falling off the backing. I managed to get them back on and attempted to use the transfer paper as instructed. It was not wide enough so I was not able to fit both lines on it. The letters did not want to stay on the transfer paper so I rubbed rather vigorously with a credit card until the letters transferred. Finally, after securing the top line of the saying to the transfer paper, I attempted to stick it to the wall. After sticking it on the wall and rubbing a card back and forth to release the lettering, I pulled the transfer paper up slowly. To my horror the lettering remained on the transfer paper and pulled the paint from my wall as well! I had to throw the whole thing away! I have used other vinyl decals on my walls and none have given me these issues. Do not buy unless you want to repaint and then have to purchase something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars very small and bad choice, September 19, 2013
I bought the similar stuff before at Amazon, and I was very disappoint about this one. bad quality and very small. DO NOT buy it! it is far below your expectation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy not worth money or time., October 28, 2013
This is not a decal it's a sticker. This is not worth it. Had no instructions. Very disappointed in this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 1, 2011
I had a little trouble removing the paper from the lettering; however, if you have patience and take your time, it is pretty easy to apply to the wall. Everyone compliments it and thinks I stenciled it on the wall above the front door. I would definitely recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, October 28, 2013
The transfer film was not the same size as the lettering and the letters would not stick to the transfer film. The transfer film was dirty and looked that way. I ordered 2 of these and had to throw them both away. This was waste of money. I would suggest finding another company to order these type of wall decor from.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 7, 2012
The quality is great. I must confess I also purchased one much cheaper from this site and it was not the same. This one is a nice sheen very easy to install. I actually put three on my foyer wall representing the Father , Son and Holy Spirit. very beautiful don't hesitate.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap. cheap. and more cheap, October 25, 2013
It was crap. It was one whole sticker. I've ordered better. I will not reccomend this to anyone. There are bettter options.

Rate and Discover Movies